god hates me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At least it's fixable. Last time I was in the hospital they made me stay a few days only to tell me that my stomach looked like swiss cheese.

Damn, appendicitis. I knew someone that they're appendix burst. They almost died. I'm not sure if the appendix bursts with appendicitis. Oh well, I know either way, it's really painful.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine in the end ;)

he has a hot home nurse, of course he'll be fine :D
That's the truth. She helped me get through this. True love right there. She slept in the hospital last noight to be with me.

Just got out of surgery and I'm pretty fucked up right now. Posting from my blackberry.

Surgery went really well. Got my first food since 9am yesterday. Ill post later from home on the laptop.

woohoo, he's not dead!

glad you're ok hommie

There is no god you are off the hook there. You are not persecuted by the universe. Your survival will be purely up to chance and the skill of those who care for you. :ph34r:

Curmudgeonly atheism aside, that sucks dude I'm sorry to hear that.

My dad was doing some hush hush military stuff in south american back in the 60's. He walked into a hospital with no id, pointed at his gut and said ouch. He passed out before he got any response. He woke up two days later without his appendix and a bill the air force had to pickup discreetly...

so i got home around 6pm yesterday. my stomach is better, but still a little sore from surgery. here is the whole story.

so i went to work wednesday morning just like normal. had some coffee and a protein bar for breakfast. started feeling a stomach ache really bad around 9:30 or so. thought it was just regular issues with drinking starbucks. I drank a gallon of water to flush it out. nothing helped. I decided to eat some soup to ease my stomach or at least coat it with something. still no help. went to the little gift shop and bought some tums. I ate 6 tums. still nothing.

I worked stayed to work until 2 when i couldn't bear it anymore. So I went home and tried to get some rest. I drank some tea and slept for about 15 minutes. it just kept getting worse. Called marsha and she came home early and took me to the emergency room at the hospital.

Fuckers at the hospital made me wait nearly 2 hours to get in to see someone. finally get in at 5:30 into an ER room. got some pain killers, not much though. had a check out, and they couldn't find anything. went in and got an ultrasound. still nothing. had another physical. so finally around 9:30 i got a CT scan on my stomach. i had a severe appendix infection and inflammation. There were no surgeons available. I wasn't allowed to eat anything before surgery. my last "meal" was at 10 a.m wednesday.

So thursday morning i had an emergency appen..omy removal. it was laproscopic, so i have 3 small slits on my stomach around my belly button. i feel so much better, but my stomach hurts. finally got my first meal at 12pm on thursday. god damn i was hungry. but anyways, i'm feeling much better. my mom and stepdad came up to visit me and marsha took care of me the whole time. she even stayed the night in my hospital room. this woman is so good for me. god i love her. thank you for being there sweets.

Glad it went well.
You pretty much need to have an axe sticking out of your head to get seen right away...

Glad it went well.
You pretty much need to have an axe sticking out of your head to get seen right away...
thanks.

or you have to be 80 years old. there was an old lady that got there right before me. she was just sitting there with her daughter hanging out. i was literally lying on the waiting room floor in pain. puking in the bathroom from all the pain. i finally went out of the room and started walking to an ambulance for emergency help. right then when i got outside, marsha knocked on the door and brought me into my room.

they thought i just had indigestion. fucking idiots.

man. gotta love it if you're not bleeding all over everything, you're probably faking. ssssssssigh. so glad you're bueno! smack marsha's ass for me and say thanks ;).

man. gotta love it if you're not bleeding all over everything, you're probably faking. ssssssssigh. so glad you're bueno! smack marsha's ass for me and say thanks ;).
haha, i will. i tried getting some "recovery booty" but she said no. doc said no strenuous activity. i asked her if i could just put it in and wriggle a little. it's a no go. haha.

I think they have a lot of tweakers come in trying to get pain killers.

on a lighter note, i got 50 vicodin and 50 ibuprofin. i'll take the first 10 of the vics and save the rest for later. :ph34r:

My ex just had an appendectomy last week. If you have good muscle tone, have fun healing because they have to cut through it to pull your appendix out.

50 vics? wtf.

no wonder america has a pill problem.

3-5 would have probably been MORE than enough

Back