GOD i hate this job!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i just got done telling the salelady here "NO NEW PROOFS (DESIGN LAYOUTS) UNTIL MONDAY." because we are swamped like shit right now.

soooo....i go to the bathroom to take a piss and when i come back there is a new order in my IN basket. it says Due Date: FRIDAY.

OMFG was i pissed!! i asked her to call them back and reshcedule....she did and says she'll pick it up at 9am Monday instead. :wtf: i cant take this fucking incompetence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i callled the customer myself and told her we cant even do a layout till monday afternoon. she said...oh thats fine.

:bash: x 1,0000,0000000,0-00000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, THIS IS A RANT!

what do you do anyway?

usually where i work, at incom... as an engineer(computer admin) - if something isnt going to fly it doesnt, regardless of what has to be done. we follow things in the order they get to us. sometimes even the bosses have to wait.

i like my job but it is unorganized, like i keep getting these make-up hours sheets saying i went over on break etc etc... i just go to our office manager and bitch a lil, shes like, OK whatever dont worry about it hehe... our computers suck,, hmm we use UNIX v2 something, ya they are old, they dont even have mouses....

:lol: LMAO thanks for all the input! i told her to come see me for all due dates from now on. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 13 2003, 03:28 AM
Fuck superglue... JB WELD that phone to the cradle, gatdammit.

:lol: :sleep:

DSC00586.JPG

That's JB KWIK.... you gotta get the REAL deal JB Weld.... JB Weld is certified to be used to fix CRACKED CYLINDER HEADS and BLOCKS! Hory Shrit! :)

Back