God I love this Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He cleans it every week when the weather is Nice.

Along with Porsche,Lexus,Mercedes, blah blah blah.

The guys Kid has a New M3 that he has Curb Checked every wheel. Spilled pop every where in the interior. Fucking kid has no respect for the car.

:blink: the tach going backwards would flip me out

cav1221_027.sized.jpg

believe me it does.....ive only driven the car twice and i cant get used to it...i just look at the road and hit the paddle when the engine is too loud.

Quoted post[/post]]
He cleans it every week when the weather is Nice.

Along with Porsche,Lexus,Mercedes, blah blah blah.

The guys Kid has a New M3 that he has Curb Checked every wheel. Spilled pop every where in the interior. Fucking kid has no respect for the car.

well, its a CAR. big deal.

Its not just a CAR. Its called lack of respect. Daddy bought him a 60K car and doesn't take care of shit. Hopefully one day he buys something he likes and then it gets trashed.

Kids with no Respect for property piss me off.

so if i spill a soda in my 300k house, does that make me a bad person? :p

and for the record, the Aston Martin db9 is the sexiest coupe EVER made. and ill stand by that. but the only thing that gets me.... is the stupid reverse shit.... if you are on a hill, good luck. check out the top gear test of one, lol its pretty funny.

Quoted post[/post]]
Its not just a CAR. Its called lack of respect. Daddy bought him a 60K car and doesn't take care of shit. Hopefully one day he buys something he likes and then it gets trashed.

Kids with no Respect for property piss me off.

its his car. so what. if i own my car and want to trash it thats my deal. now if i was trashing a car i didn't own, then i can understand :)

exactly, and i dont know if i took my car to get cleaned and the detailer decided to take it out and take pictures i'd be pissed, but thats me...

It would really bug you that much that some took pictures of it?

And I guess I just hate when I see people trash shit that they don't even work for. But what do I know. I am a asshole.

Nice to know you Like Anal..

This Rich Guy is Cool. He tells him to go pick up the car. He goes and picks it up and takes it to detail it himself. Guy has no problem driving his car.

His new Porsche should be here on Monday. It already arrived just have to wait for him to get back from the Porsche driving School.

Back