God, I miss highschool.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a decent dancer (ie no dirty prostitute tricks) at an average club in the midwest can pull $800+ a night just by working stage and doing lapdances. that's $800 after tipout.

i can't imagine what working a highclass joint in miami would be like for the same scenario, but the person i got this info from has worked cheetahs in vegas and would clear $1500/night with the same act she'd work in phoenix, where she'd clear $1000+ nightly.

I have some friends who dance/perform here in the city.

They make between 3 - 4 hundred a night . . . for 1hrs worth of work that does not involve stripping.

no lie

ok ... my EX is a stripper ...

She worked at the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas ...

5k every night she worked.

that was about 4-5 nights a week lol ...

but still ... i dont advise dating a stripper. Even the nice ones will brake your heart :'( lol

Last edited:
ok ... my EX is a stripper ...

She worked at the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas ...

5k every night she worked.

that was about 4-5 nights a week lol ...

but still ... i dont advise dating a stripper. Even the nice ones will brake your heart :'( lol

:bs:

assuming she worked 4 nights a week and a 50 week year she'd clear 1mil in one year
you need to just stfu

Last edited:
I know, I get fights from EVERYONE on this. but it's right there.

I've seen stripper whip out big wads too. But if it was a valid money making option, more people would do it. Stripper math blinds out certain problems with it's titz.
there you go

:bs:

assuming she worked 4 nights a week and a 50 week year she'd clear 1mil in one year
you need to just stfu

im sorry you dont belive me and im sorry your an ass that cant tell me nicely ...

but it is the truth ...

and no matter what you say or how mean you get with saying it ... i saw the money.

It is bs. My EX-wife was a stripper in vegas. She never made that kinda money. She didn't work at some dirty shit hole either, it was a big name club. A few grand a week yes, but a night no.

im sorry you dont belive me and im sorry your an ass that cant tell me nicely ...

but it is the truth ...

and no matter what you say or how mean you get with saying it ... i saw the money.
their most expensive bottle of wine is don perignon rose at $525 and their most expensive cigars are $25
although the place seems nice I doubt it provides the opportunity for a dancer to make 1mil in a year

their most expensive bottle of wine is don perignon rose at $525 and their most expensive cigars are $25
although the place seems nice I doubt it provides the opportunity for a dancer to make 1mil in a year

alright ... i can accept that ... that is quite a bit ...

but but i remember her coming home with stacks ... not stacks of 1's ... 20's and 100's.

my bad :)

i really wish someone would go ahead and explian the stripper math.

my friends girl would bring home around 5-600 on a bad night. on the weekends she would clear 1100 on slow nights. during spring break she would bring home about 1500 almost every night.

last i checked, money was money, and if you could count how much you had in your hand, then thats how much you have. she didnt report it to the irs. she had some bills. and got all of those caught up. wheres the math? yeah she had some ones, but the club she worked at changed most of her ones for 20's or hundreds. and i would watch her count, getting jealous that i wasnt making that kinda cash.

basically, i dont understand this so called stripper math.

yup...they are investigating..."so miss...show me exactly how you handled the stripping situation...i need to see it for myself so i can be more knowledgable of your intentions...ahem..."

yup...they are investigating..."so miss...show me exactly how you handled the stripping situation...i need to see it for myself so i can be more knowledgable of your intentions...ahem..."

"and you, young lady with the blonde hair. show me how the stripper was dancing exactly. and in what order did her clothes come off. No, dont tell me, show me."

Back