god i suck. i hate weekends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you.jpg
lmfao!!!...this pics is gonna get chopped to hell...i can see it already...lol

*saves pic for future chopping ideas*

You know, those job sites actually work, as long as your meet the requirements and attach a resume, you have a pretty good chance of getting an interview.

If NJ hadn't suspended my license until 2011, I'd have a job by now and a CO license. But I guess the CO DMV sees it. PA didn't give a fuck and gave me a license anyway, renewed it and gave me dupes with no problem.

eh, i don't really like to drink and drive.

i said nothing about drinking and driveing. that is the most imature thing you can do.. if i killed some one id feel liek shit. never done it never will.

just wanted to clarify something. DD is a nesicary. i have two friends that dont drink.. not my prob actually helps me

Uh...I think I just broke my knuckle.

I'm bleeding pretty bad.

It's, uhh, 6:12 AM and some idiot is banging on the wall, or someone is trying to fix something. I was ready to kill someone when it started at 5:30. Man, I have shit to do today, now I'm up extra early for no good reason.

just corona and anime here......plus working all week-end with no fun.....but thepaycheck should be sweet and I might actuallygetanewkeybaord.

Last night the Drama Llama kicked me in the face and balls. The end...
bahahhaha
lets hear it

It was very Ace Ventura-ish. Fooled around with a girl in the bathroom and finger banged her on the couch infront of everyone...I'm not sure if anyone saw because I was too drunk to care. classy.
Uh...I think I just broke my knuckle.

I'm bleeding pretty bad.
wow...

Back