god the weather in the NE sux

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

everythings frozen!!!, doors, windows, my hood!...ended up breaking my damn hood latch today trying to get the hood unstuck so i could put some oil in the motor before it dies boy does this weather SUCK :angry:

Yes it does. Its too fucking cold out. Fucking rusted pos crx with a leaky sunroof and barely any heat. Makes driving loads of fun in this single digit or below weather.

ya i know how you feel, it takes forever for my CRX to heat up and by then im at work/home and now i hafta get the hood latch fixed

it was down to 6 last sat night now its in the teens

it sure does suck having heated seats =) hehehehe "evil laugh"

check sig yo =)

Yup here in central jersey, it was about 3 this morning, with a windchill factor of about -3, the head works real nice in the porsche though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2004, 11:17 PM
Yup here in central jersey, it was about 3 this morning, with a windchill factor of about -3, the head works real nice in the porsche though.

Wish my car gave me head=(

it can only help me get it

Originally posted by zaneithan@Jan 14 2004, 10:44 PM
everythings frozen!!!, doors, windows, my hood!...ended up breaking my damn hood latch today trying to get the hood unstuck so i could put some oil in the motor before it dies boy does this weather SUCK :angry:

Hey, look at it this way... at least you're not living in Cali!

dont hate but...

this week ive been working 6am till 10pm. my girl was bitchin sayin how i should buy a better coat. now im not driving to work due to other circumstances with my car. my mom works where i work as an assembler (im an engineer and make considerable amounts more) and brings me in, the girl picks me up.

why should i buy a better jacket when the only cold exposure i have is walking 15 feet from the house to a car thats already warm, then 20 feet from a car to the building i work in? its plenty warm in both places. my car is also getting remote start/alarm this weekend, and its a standard... :D

***fun in the snow***

ok so i just got off RT 95 and im going north on RT 9 (CT)

its not too slippery out so im doin about 50 - 60 :)
theres this asshat state cop following behind a damn box truck doing 30 fucking miles per hour on the highway :wtf2:
i follow behind him for a few min getting more and more pissed off that im going so damn slow :mad:
so i start contemplating saying fuck it and just passing the fuckers (dont need the cop pulling me over and giving me some bullshit ticket for driving too fast for conditions or some shit) :unsure:
finally i say fuck it and pull into the other lane and blow by both of them (cop and the truck) :D
now im back to cruising along at 55-60ish :)
when about 4 miles up the road i get an idea :idea:
theres no traffic at all and there hasnt been any exits yet so i know the cop is comming this way <_<
it would be pretty fuckin funny if i just started doin donuts in the middle of the highway :)
the cop would get up to them and see them and be all kindsa pissed :angry:
so its time to make the donuts :lol:
i pull up the ebrake and start spinning (works just like the shit with the lunch trays :) )
about 20 donuts and figure 8s later i decide its enough and drive away :burnout:
but wait :eek:
i wanna see what i left behind :)
so i rip e-brake and turn around to go look :driver:
its sweet :D
theres marks all over the F'n place... unmistakably from someone doing donuts in the middle of the highway :lmao:
so i e-brake it back around and drive off :rally:
a few miles later i did it again cuz i was kinda bored :mellow:

it was fun ... i kinda wish i could have seen the look on the cops face when he saw all that :lmao:

temp here last night: -17..... wind chill -30 to -40. And its not supposed to get above zero today with the same badass wind.

temp in miami today: 75

nuff said.

south florida=mild day, low 70's and clear sunny skies

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 08:21 PM
Hey, look at it this way... at least you're not living in Cali!

ya, mid 50's with slight overcast in the a.m. and sunny in the afternoon... really tough to bear with here :roll:

Back