god the weather in the NE sux

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I went to start my car today, and it's so cold, I needed to give her a little shot of nose candy... fuckin' A... I've had to do that, regrettably, to diesels, but NEVER a gas engine before.

I dont know how you guys can stand that negative weather. I am sitting here freezing @ 43 degrees! Its way cold here.

97CTR, not supposed to get above ZERO :blink: I think the coldest weather I have ever been in is prolly 15-20 only while I was snowboarding!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 15 2004, 12:36 PM
I dont know how you guys can stand that negative weather. I am sitting here freezing @ 43 degrees! Its way cold here.

Your blood thickens and you get acclimated to it. *shrug* Ain't no big thing. Just don't go outside for any length of time without covering up all your exposed skin. And FWIW... I'm pretty sure that if everyone in the NE got stranded in this weather, about 95% of them would die because they're not prepaired.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 15 2004, 11:36 AM

After the cold spell 2 weeks ago where it didn't get above -1*F, It was exactly 43 degrees when I went outside to work on the car... I couldn't pass up that heat wave! :p

You just get used to the cold, it still sucks though.

Current temp at 5:30......... -10. With a wind chill of -25. Break out the suntan lotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: reason #465082346082 why cali doesn't suck!
s40071dbe0c380.jpg

its like 65 here in the bayou. ive never seen alot of snow. only shit that melts on the ground and sticks on cars.

Stop crying for the northen people of the US, and for the people of the south, shut up...your in hot weather..

here in Montreal, today the 15 of January..it was..-27C (-16F) and with the wind.. -41C (-41F)

Than's cold!!! For the past weeks it been between -24C and -30C here...god, i can't wait that summer arrives!!!!!!!!

it was a bone chilling 70 here today. man, it was so cold i almost had to change out of my shirt and shorts and put some pants and a jacket on.

Back