Goddammit, not again.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a fucked up area my friend.

Where we live, they just pull you over for revenue. They know the skiers going out to mt. baker aren't going to drive up there from seattle(3 hours) to fight a 200 dollar ticket.
Well im not saying they dont pull you over simply for speeding (mainly out of staters), but i have friends whose fathers are cops and thats what they say. Its like.. you had a headlight out, they pull you over, find that you are drunk, bam DUI. Its not that they care youre headlight is busted so much.. its just an excuse to pull you over in order to find something else.

Plus, i live in Vermont.. everyone has drugs on em... :mellow:

California patrol cars legally must be marked. I must say that that is about the only staute that I applaud in this state. However, that being said, the markings on a patrol car do not need to be large. The Commercial unit for the CHP is a pretty plain looking Crown Vic with a CHP seal on the driver door. That is all. Oh, and a HUGE antenna on the roof.

dont you know its all about the beauty of the top end?

Doesn't surprise me coming from a Buckeye. Ever come to Indiana and tailgate a Black and emblem shaved 2000 Civic Si? I hate buckeye drivers, and it only makes sense that you love the top end.

;)

Doesn't surprise me coming from a Buckeye. Ever come to Indiana and tailgate a Black and emblem shaved 2000 Civic Si? I hate buckeye drivers, and it only makes sense that you love the top end.

;)

i drive a honda, top end to me is like 142ish, and just cause i live in ohio doesnt make me a buckeye, and if i come and tailgate you will you take me to dinner for riding your ass? lol j/k ;)

Seriously, you get on your soapbox about how not to get pulled over <apparently you're only speaking of California because you congratulate your fellow Californian on knowing the statutes of your local state> in a thread by a guy who is living in Texas.

That makes a whole lot of fucking sense, right?

You win, you're the best.

Last edited:
Speaking to Will on the first page of this thread with Blanco's words of wisdom of how not to get pulled over.

If you pay more attention while you're driving, you'll spot the cops before they spot you.

We'll quote this for posterity. Blanco being a know-it-all and dishing out advice to a guy from Texas, when he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall.

Excellent advice! Good blanketed statement.

it seems as if you're a know-it-all too,.. so you along with him can shut the fuck up and get over it.. quit E-thuggin each other for christ sake

it seems as if you're a know-it-all too,.. so you along with him can shut the fuck up and get over it.. quit E-thuggin each other for christ sake

Never have I e-thugged it.

I told him what he needed to have done to him, not what I was going to do. I also called him out on his know-it-all bullshit. I didn't make assumptions and pretend to be a know it all, I told him the truth which is that its not as easy as he portrayed and that whether or not you're pulled over includes the element of luck along with other things like the kind of car you drive.

He's not worth the time and I doubt he's as big of stubborn prick offline as he is online.:thumbsup:

well.... he was stating that it was that way in CA, which it is.. .. not Texas, never did he say Texas.. .. so what the fuck did he do.. nothing, you just wanna argue online like a fucking little 17 yr old shithead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back