Goddammit...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Shit in a box and address it to UPS Headquarters. :ph34r:

Not only is that a bad idea, its a federal offense. It is considered mail fraud, transporting hazardous waste, and a few other things... I know people that work at CC companies, and you would be surprised at the amount of people that wipe their ass with their statements and then mail them back. It turns into a hazmat scenario when it happens, and 99% of the time, people are brought up on charges.

what would be even better is to wipe your ass with your statement, and take a picture.

hazmat what? :)

That is legal..

Another thing that is similar that people do is take a prepaid return envelope, and either shove it full of rocks or pennies..

Or Tape it to a brick or cinder block and mail it back. That Envelope with $0.15 of postage on it, now is going to cost them $10-$15 in postage.

Quoted post[/post]]
Not only is that a bad idea, its a federal offense. It is considered mail fraud, transporting hazardous waste, and a few other things... I know people that work at CC companies, and you would be surprised at the amount of people that wipe their ass with their statements and then mail them back. It turns into a hazmat scenario when it happens, and 99% of the time, people are brought up on charges.

:) :) HA HA

Quoted post[/post]]
That is legal..

Another thing that is similar that people do is take a prepaid return envelope, and either shove it full of rocks or pennies..

Or Tape it to a brick or cinder block and mail it back. That Envelope with $0.15 of postage on it, now is going to cost them $10-$15 in postage.

It costs the company $10-$15 in postage? Awesome.

ROFL! Never thought of that!! But like... How would you do that? I mean a brick you can drop in a mail drop box... But a tire?

They packed glass with ONE piece of bubble wrap in that giant ass box? :blink:

When I shipped my exhaust, they put two giant bags of peanuts in there with styrofoam.

Quoted post[/post]]
ROFL! Never thought of that!! But like... How would you do that? I mean a brick you can drop in a mail drop box... But a tire?

You just need boxes that are packed together, like wrapped together and slap the prepaid sticker on it and take it to the post office.

Back