goddamn it this sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do you have some extra scratch on hand once insurance settles to pick up a new rig and purchase your car salvaged?

yeah idk what im gonna do man. i have some cash. i might just buy a beater civic to drive for a bit until i get all paid up.

my car was anything but riced out. all of my shit was ligit and i was building that car the right way from the start. thats why im so upset about it. that car meant everything to me. in a world where everyone gets funded by mommy and daddy for everything it rare to see a young kid like me work for everything and build something themselves with their own tools and their own sweat. so say what you like i know what i put into that car. no one will take that away from me.

my car was anything but riced out. all of my shit was ligit and i was building that car the right way from the start. thats why im so upset about it. that car meant everything to me. in a world where everyone gets funded by mommy and daddy for everything it rare to see a young kid like me work for everything and build something themselves with their own tools and their own sweat. so say what you like i know what i put into that car. no one will take that away from me.
And most everything you put into your car is still usable.....

Shit happens and you move on.

I had a 95 civic DX, SIR motor swap that was built, rods pistons, head work, sleeved block, yada yada yada. I was 18 when it was done.

I busted my ass and paid 100% of it.

My exhaust cost me if I remember correctly 1200 or 1400
3" piping every bend was cut/weld cut/weld all hand done from turbo back.

Again shit happens move on. All of your main items are in the same condition so its just a matter of finding a new chassis. What sucks is when your front gets taken out and your engine gets trashed.

Looking at your teg, it looks like your body was nothing more then a 20 year old body that was different colors? so zero loss on that. If you had a new paint job and a super clean ding free car, I could understand but, it's nothing more then just another avg looking chassis, easily replaced.

:agreed:

and you need to calm it down a bit.. i know ur pissed because ur car got wrecked.. .but look at it this way, you still have it.. not like it got stolen... just replace it w/ a cleaner shell

yeah zero loss. that body was 100% ready for paint and it was only at 30% if that when i got it. so yeah zero loss my ass. that body was perfect and it was ding free. it was primer at the time of the accident but i had it going for paint in 2 weeks. this was my first honda it jus meant alot to me. my next build will make you shit your pants so dont you worry. but it just hurts to see such a clean car go waste to someone elses careless behavior.

your being a little overdramic on this. yeah it sucks, but you'll get cashed out on it. buy it back for super cheap and get a new car. you'll be fine. you might actually make money on the deal.

my next build will make you shit your pants so dont you worry. but it just hurts to see such a clean car go waste to someone elses careless behavior.

You should see my idea of a clean car =)~

If your next build touches anything near my last build I'll buy you another teg to replace the super clean one you just lost.

I can't wait to shit my pants =)

The only rice I own is my fit, and if you ask anyone who has driven in it, it's not rice either.

Your car got hit. Big deal. Hope they total it. All you lost was your time, maybe some money if you overpaid. Buy a new one. Build it better, don't make the same mistakes again, etc.

Look at getting hit as a good thing, because it is.... Well, except for that neck and back pain that won't go away, that shit just sucks. I hope you went to a doctor.

yea.. i'd much rather i get hit and them total the car than get it stolen.. lol

yeah zero loss. that body was 100% ready for paint and it was only at 30% if that when i got it. so yeah zero loss my ass. that body was perfect and it was ding free. it was primer at the time of the accident but i had it going for paint in 2 weeks. this was my first honda it jus meant alot to me. my next build will make you shit your pants so dont you worry. but it just hurts to see such a clean car go waste to someone elses careless behavior.

What do you want? Do you want one of use to put on a wizard hat, pull out our magic wands and cure it? You showed us one blurry ass pic of your car and you've been whining about it being f'ed up like a little girl now. Almost anyone who gave you advice on what you could do, you've ignored it and continued to cry about your now totaled integra. Its a 90 integra, anyone with some time can find decent shells. Stop whining and start worrying about where your next one is going to come from.

Last edited:
Werd,

FUCK YO COUCH, NIGGA!

dave-chappelle-fuck-yo-couch.gif

Back