Goddamnit, pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

If you LOVE Firefox so much, then why

A.) Don't you get engaged to it, get married and have little firefoxs running around within 2 years

and B.) the real question--PREVENT IT FROM OPENING THE POPUP THAT MAKES YOU MONEY. Think about that, Chinese riddle for you, like falling asleep while being high on PCP/

Yeah, I'm a little drunk, so what, wanna fight about it. :gossip:

i have no idea what you just said.

90% of firefox installs i've seen will still show the pop up.

Perhaps if you all supported our sponsors, i could remove those pop ups.

Perhaps if you all supported our sponsors, i could remove those pop ups.
i have no problem with the pop ups, i think we're lucky its only 1 every 24 hours
i would still come here if it was 1 every 24 minutes...
whatever it takes to keep this great site up...

and i think havok is asking for a name change :mrgreen:

wow guess i wasnt the only one a bit fucked up last night.

I'm not bitching about the pop ups, you morons, I just think it's ironic that he has a hard-on for Mozilla and it blocks the one pop up on this site.

well, thats not true

like i said, 90% of installations will see it.

it pops on mine, E's, bills, and prbably most other people here.

I dunno, I got the new Firefox 1.5 or whatever, and it never shows it, it just says every day under the URL address that it prevented a pop up from being shown.

i dont know about you guys but firefox seems to freeze on me pretty often

like i can change windows and scroll but i cant continue browsing

happens on both my computers too so i dunno

any1 else has this problem?

its annoying as hell sometimes

Quoted post[/post]]
wow guess i wasnt the only one a bit fucked up last night.
we had 2 kegs to kill. most of my friends that are still here dont have shit til monday, so we are challenging ourselves to different forms of drinking. last night was kegs, the night before was 40s and family guy, and tonight is my friend gables 24th. tonight we plan to drink until we come up with a new word. last time we came up with fuckupilation.

i seriously always get the same ad. some shit about trade-in value or something and it has a kind of lime green lancer on it

Back