GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINTICKET PART 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So all of you know about the ticket I recieved for my shameful display of speed racing......

Well dont ask me how she did it but my attourney contacted the city issuing the ticket and somehow got them to reduce the ticket to unlawful driving conduct. A violation with a penalty fine of $115 my attourney contacted me today with that information and I almost fell out of my seat in disbelief lol I couldnt help but think she gave the PA a blowjob or something but hell I cant complain.

:ph34r:

tickets in every other state but CT is a joke.

I paid $369 for 79 in a 65.

you have to go to court and pay 1/3.

if i got that here, i'd loose my license for 30 days, and have at least $1000 fine and 20 hrs of community service to do

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 03:20 AM
tickets in every other state but CT is a joke.

I paid $369 for 79 in a 65.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

That's so shitty.

:ph34r:

yeah same here, I got a ticket for doing 85 in a 50 on the Teconic (sp?) state parkway in New York, on the ticket it said $270, I never did pay the ticket untill about 1 yr later when the court house called me and said, "hey you never paid this fine" I told the clerk I had lost the ticket while on vacation and she siad, "Ok well if you caould mail in $90 by tomorrow everything will be just fine" Only reason I paid it is becasue the tri-states report to each other and eventually I'd have a warrant for my ass in CT.

:cliffs:
got a ticket for $270 in new york, only had to pay $90

Back