goddamnmuthafuckintickit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 10 2004, 11:38 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 10 2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 10 2004, 06:06 AM
revolution8k
@Apr 10 2004, 09:05 AM
buy a Geo or something and drive around in that, save your turbo car for the track if you can't really control yourself.

:thumbsup: There you go, if you can't control yourself, just get a car that can.

i would like to say if i got a geo metro, i would probably have gotten the same amount of speeding tickets i currently have. <_<

Yeah, I got three in mine...but luckily they were only 15-27 over as compared to having the Si being able to reach 30+ over.... lol

i got 4 speeding tickets last year :owned: :bonk:
none were for street racing :angel:
i am currently behaving myself behind the wheel.. :snail: :ph34r:

I dont have a license, Im always good...

Just yesterday I was doin about 105 on a old back road in a 00 Si, with AEBS intake manifold, RACTIVE intake, skunk2 intake cam, rota's, skunk2 springs, act flywheel, exedy clutch... It was fun... VAFC also

Originally posted by dvus1@Apr 10 2004, 04:37 PM
you know those COPS when you don't need them there always around...........lol

:withstupid: last night after work I ran into a Tiburon GTV6 and a brand fuckin new WRX STi... I wanted to race the Tib. Low and behold I had been beside a cop for about 3 or 4 blocks before I saw the Tib though...bastards.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 10 2004, 02:44 PM-->
@Apr 10 2004, 04:37 PM

:withstupid: last night after work I ran into a Tiburon GTV6 and a brand fuckin new WRX STi... I wanted to race the Tib. Low and behold I had been beside a cop for about 3 or 4 blocks before I saw the Tib though...bastards.

shit i was on I-5 in the fast lane doin my normal 75 mph coming back from portland and there was one ahead of me. big deal. she gets over and lets me pass.. she drops back about 2 car lengths and does the ricer fly by. wtf? alright u wanna race cool.. :D
so shes ahead of me in the fast Ln, its clear in front of her and she floors it, so i dn shft to 3rd at like 75 and start to get in the other lane to go around and she gets over cutting me off. WTF? thats f'd. so i tap the brakes, catch back up and go 3 lanes over and im 2 seconds from being ahead of her and the fuckin bitch swerves,and i mean swerves over the 3 lanes to where my car is and runs me off the road at 95mph with my g/f in the car.
its at that point i realize:
1. im gonna die
2. this bitch is crazy
3. some people need to be choked (just a little) :nod:
4. its not worth street racing no matter how few cars are on the road due to some people willing to do whatever it takes to win

revolution8k, dont race that car

this one time I was in my truck and some riced out civic kept revving its engine at me, so i was like ok, im gonna open a can of whoop ass on this mo fo. light turned green we both gunned it, once my turbo spooled, it was all over for the civic hauled out on him like 5 car lengths. cop passed us(4 lane highway) cop flips around across the median and starts comming after us. the civic slams on his breaks, I hammer down, there was a dirt trail going off the highway that had some deep puddles in it, so I was like crownvic wont make it through this shit, so swerved down it, got completly sideways and held it out and slid her back around, and I see the cop flipin shit, i hit the first mud puddle, and I slow down to like 15mph the puddle was a good 3 feet deep, crownvic slams on his breaks and slides into the puddle and I haul out. Luckily I didnt get caught at the other end. diesels rule....

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 10 2004, 05:12 PM
this one time I was in my truck and some riced out civic kept revving its engine at me, so i was like ok, im gonna open a can of whoop ass on this mo fo. light turned green we both gunned it, once my turbo spooled, it was all over for the civic hauled out on him like 5 car lengths. cop passed us(4 lane highway) cop flips around across the median and starts comming after us. the civic slams on his breaks, I hammer down, there was a dirt trail going off the highway that had some deep puddles in it, so I was like crownvic wont make it through this shit, so swerved down it, got completly sideways and held it out and slid her back around, and I see the cop flipin shit, i hit the first mud puddle, and I slow down to like 15mph the puddle was a good 3 feet deep, crownvic slams on his breaks and slides into the puddle and I haul out. Luckily I didnt get caught at the other end. diesels rule....

lol :D :thumbsup:

its soo wrong to run from the cops but.. its cool when you hear stories of people gettin away from the cops. i tried it once last year and got :owned: :lol:

ive been good ever since..

i so should of backed up into the puddle and laid wheels out and kicked up mud all over his car. that would of been wrong. acutally all of me running was wrong. oh well. i could of denied it, and been like officer, do you actually think I was street racing in this truck?

<------only speeding ticket I've had was in a U-haul truck with my house shit in the back, and my CRX on a trailer......

The only reason the cop gave me a ticket...was....well....those damn Labor-day-week-end speed traps in North Carolina.....enough said...they made their holiday quota's.

And he also thought I was not capable enough as a driver to drive that big of a truck/with a car on it at 75 miles an hour...in a 65 zone. :roll:

Since then....only on the track...but I casually hit 75 all the time.....I think...it's hard to tell with no speedometer. :ph34r:

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 10 2004, 03:56 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 10 2004, 02:44 PM
dvus1
@Apr 10 2004, 04:37 PM

shit i was on I-5 in the fast lane doin my normal 75 mph coming back from portland and there was one ahead of me. big deal. she gets over and lets me pass.. she drops back about 2 car lengths and does the ricer fly by. wtf? alright u wanna race cool.. :D
so shes ahead of me in the fast Ln, its clear in front of her and she floors it, so i dn shft to 3rd at like 75 and start to get in the other lane to go around and she gets over cutting me off. WTF? thats f'd. so i tap the brakes, catch back up and go 3 lanes over and im 2 seconds from being ahead of her and the fuckin bitch swerves,and i mean swerves over the 3 lanes to where my car is and runs me off the road at 95mph with my g/f in the car.
its at that point i realize:
1. im gonna die
2. this bitch is crazy
3. some people need to be choked (just a little) :nod:
4. its not worth street racing no matter how few cars are on the road due to some people willing to do whatever it takes to win

revolution8k, dont race that car

your story reminded me of something I saw today. I was driving on the freeway and this hot chick rolls by me in a black EF hatch with a sticker on the back that said "Wanna Race?". Of course I wasn't in my civic so I couldn't catch up to her but after reading your story maybe it wouldn't have been such a good idea. she was hot though :thumbsup:

driverunknown I know the guy and he had dropped a v-6 in it so it was all for fun and besides cops dont haul your ass off to jail on a first offense so haul your own ass in lol

:ufucktard:

even if you had gotten away, what is the victory?

"Yea man, I was driving home from work, and this Ford Ranger did a ricer fly-by on me, so I fuckin spanked his ass. I knew my car was faster than those econobox pickup trucks"

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 10 2004, 03:56 PM
  I was driving on the freeway and this hot chick rolls by me in a black EF hatch with a sticker on the back that said "Wanna Race?".

I think that's retarded. :nod:

HOLY SHIT!!!! I took that pic in my friends del sol. I'm glad to see it's been transformed into an own3d pic and doing well. I still have the original.

Oh my God, you're right, I'm really sorry!!

It should be fixed now. :) I was trying to clean up that huge post that I quoted and deleted the wrong stuff, sorrrrrryyyyyyy :D

Back