godsmack concert pre-order tickets

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
im on the insider list... if anyone wants to go, here's how to get tickets a day before everyone else can.

Godsmack is coming to the Careerbuilder.com Oakdale Theatre on November 24th, and tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10:00 AM.

Because you are a WCCC Rockaholic, you get a chance at the best seats before anyone else!

Tomorrow Morning (Friday 9/26) from 11:00AM to 7:00 PM,

Go to this website:

http://www.tickets.com/oak_godsmack/

Use this Code: rock1069

and you get first crack at the best seats in the house!

Thanks for being a loyal WCCC listener!

Tickets are on a first-come-first-served basis. A limited number of tickets will offered.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 26 2003, 01:23 AM
What is wccc ? What frequency and area ?

-> Steve

Ummm.... seeing as how the secret ticket code is rock1069... I'll bet a dollar that WCCC is 106.9 on the FM dial. ;)

And... since B lives around Bristol, it must be a {b]Hartford
station.

Edited to answer the area part of the question. I forgot to.

yup. wccc.com 106.9
kinda like WAAF for you massholes :D

What is this "FM" you speak of.

Seriously, I dont' own a radio. I turned the radio in my Civic on, but it doesn't pick up anything. That was a month ago.

Now Sirius radio is the best.

-> Steve

blah, I have seen Godsmack more than my share of times. They are from the next town over from me. One of my friends brothers is friends with Sully...met him quite a few times, gone to plenty of shows, back when tey were playin alot of biker bars in and around the Lawrence, methuen area.....

Back