goin out to get smashed!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
just waiting right now. got a DD ready to pick me and a few of my friends up to go out to the bar for my buddies birthday. im already pretty wasted. cant wait i need a night out!!!!

no drunken posting lol unfortunately i proofread. had a fuckin great time :) liquid cocaine, baby!!

my night was good too. i went to the dirt track races. it was my first time to a track and itwas sweet, the modifieds are fucking awesome. after that i went home and ended up at a friends hotel drinking all night. i just got howm right now and i'm about to crash. i got a long day of drinking ahead of me tommorrow, so i guess i gotta get some rest.

i woke up this morning and my tongue was swollen and bleeding. i guess at some point i bit into it pretty hard. wow. it hurts like hell.

I was at my friends last night. Good time. I drank a 750ml bottle of vodka. However because it wasn't the Absolut Rasberry I asked for (Smirnoff Rasberry instead) I'm fairly hung over today. But just preparing to do it again on tuesday at the Journey concert at PNC. Maybe I'll switch it up and go with Absolut Mandarin....

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
I was at my friends last night. Good time. I drank a 750ml bottle of vodka. However because it wasn't the Absolut Rasberry I asked for (Smirnoff Rasberry instead) I'm fairly hung over today. But just preparing to do it again on tuesday at the Journey concert at PNC. Maybe I'll switch it up and go with Absolut Mandarin....
uggh, how do you drink that syrup shit? I used to drink that stuff and i can't now. i drank Rumple Mintz once, not the frist time thought, sit that was the first alcohol i had ever tried when i was like 12, but i drank it about a year ago and got really really sick. i'm talking like sick for almost 2 days. thoght it might have been somethiing else, so i drank it again the next week. nope. it was the Rumple, sick for another day and a half. now i avoid liquor, except for Yager:)

senate_9427 said:
uggh, how do you drink that syrup shit? I used to drink that stuff and i can't now. i drank Rumple Mintz once, not the frist time thought, sit that was the first alcohol i had ever tried when i was like 12, but i drank it about a year ago and got really really sick. i'm talking like sick for almost 2 days. thoght it might have been somethiing else, so i drank it again the next week. nope. it was the Rumple, sick for another day and a half. now i avoid liquor, except for Yager:)
Are you talking about Vodka?

PS-I love Jager tooo!

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Are you talking about Vodka?

PS-I love Jager tooo!
yea, but that flavored shit like the apple and rasberry smirnoff stuff, i can't drink it. i can handle a little mixed with stuff, but not much

I love vodka and I drink it like water. My drink is a Vodka Double and Sprite or a Vodka Double Sour. I just started having money again so I'm drinking Absolut again. I'm trying to get all the different flavor Absolut bottles by the end of summer.

Vodka is good, a favorite of mine. But rum is where im at. Any and all rum is good, straight or mixed. I dont really like beer much at all. a few i can stand but i dont like most.

Back