Goin to see a movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Well friday i decided im gonna go to the movies, prolly with this chick i like, so what are some good movies, I was thinking either The Rundown or Kill Bill,
anyone seen these movies or what would be some cool ones to see.

i saw the rundown
not a bad movie but i cant compare to kill bill

what i can say is that if both were out at the time i would see kill bill

good luck wit ur date ;)

Kill Bill is great, bloody and violent but entertaining the entire time. you won't even notice you were sitting there for almost 2 hrs.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 21 2003, 02:24 PM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I heard it was fuckin bad ass. I hope to go see it this weekend

that movie blew chucks.
got a 1/2 star review in the paper, it's shit compaired to the original.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Oct 21 2003, 11:37 AM
kill bill owns all other movies :worthy:

:concur: completely. It's the best movie I've seen in a long time. I'm going to go see it again, then see Part 2 in 6 months when it comes out.

I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it was bad ass! non stop killin action, very good movie, actually surprised me

sweet isnt kill bill the one with the hot chicks in it

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Oct 21 2003, 12:50 PM
sweet isnt kill bill the one with the hot chicks in it

Lucy Liu, Daryl Hannah, Uma Thurman......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Plus, it's got some lesser-known Asian chicks in it if you're into that too.

sweet do any of them get naked and have asian lesbian sex????

Man u got some little nipples, (o)(o) mine look perkier. I like perky boobs. Ill prolly see that, i like fight scenes.

okay wierdest thing, I was just talking about lesbians, well today i went to the mall and there were two really hot asian lesbians..... no joke, they were actual asian too, like i dont think they spoke english.

Back