Going in to record...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by caffeind@Nov 23 2004, 01:54 PM
can someone lock this for me?

kthnx
[post=421223]Quoted post[/post]​

This would be a great topic if people wouldn't FUCKING GO LIKE THIS FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK OMFG MAAAD MAAAAAAAAD

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 23 2004, 04:05 PM
"Plan on spending around 30-40 hours per song, including time spent mixing and mastering."

When people say record a song, they don't mean it literally. They mean, when its 100 percent complete, its a recorded song.

And it's better to have a professional recording so if you get picked up by a label they don't have to rerecord it? Are serious? You could spend 100k per song on a recording, and guess what? They're still going rerecord you.
Unless it's a rare situation like mine where the label doesn't want to sign you just then, but instead put one of your songs on a compilation CD, then they just take the song.

I have a feeling that if you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't be blowing up at people in all caps dropping f bombs everywhere like a freshman who just got out of 8th period english class.

And why can't you play a song through once and be done with it? You can't be completely done with it, (mastering etc) but you should be able to play a song through once perfectly, if not... don't expect to get signed, because you can't play live.

And why did you record at some dudes trailor park when your dad ownes a studio? Just a question, I'm not doubting your dad owns a studio, I've seen your car.
[post=421232]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, ballsack. I was finished in this thread. But no. You have to keep egging things on.

Which label do you work at? What's that? You don't? Ok then, shut the fuck up.

I have a feeling if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldnt be such a fucking idiot noob. Shut the FUCK UP douchebag, I was NOT talking to you, this is OFF FUCKING TOPIC, and you're doing nothing but working me towards another fucking warning fucking point. I'll fucking drop the goddamn fucking f-bomb as much as I fucking goddamn well want to, dipshit. You dont like it? Tough fucking shit. Lick my asshole.

You CAN play a song through perfectly and be done with RECORDING THE FUCKING SONG. A LOT MORE GOES INTO RECORDING A CD THAN PLAYING A FUCKING SONG.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER...DO YOU FUCKING SPEAK IT?!?!

And my dad did NOT pay for my car. I work 12 hours a day at $13 an hour to pay off the LOANS for my fucking car. If my dad bought me a car, I'd be driving a subaru.

so....

are you ready for this?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKER.

Thank you, drive through.

Oh, and why didnt we use the studio? Chad wanted to use Intrax on his computer for some unknown reason, and I'm just the drummer so I dont get to make big decisions.

:shrug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back