going slammed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if your lookin for an s-10 good luck findin one that isnt 3k or more with a good body

yeah no kidding. i was actually getting to looking for one 98+. But then i got the chance to see underneath the hood. I dont like them. So im going after a nissan hardbody. Cheap. some what easy to find. And if i find one with some dents and stuff for about 300 to 500. then i'll be in luck. being i'll be doing alot of body work anyways.

My buddy actually already owns a 95 ford ranger, extended cab, 5spd, a/c and everything. he doesnt like them. And he's going for the older style. The more boxy type.

Of course it's going to be alot of money and time. I'll be fine with that. I want to stay dedicated to something. i know it'll be something i'll be happy with. I mean, if i feel the need to go fast again, well i just pick up another little toy and have my fun with it, then right back to the big picture.

F20c was a wild thought. That would be very ghetto indeed. unless i really put the time and effort to making it right. But knowing me, i'll get impatient and hack alot of stuff. So. I'll just stick with little bolt on's to the Ka24de. When i get the truck of course. still in the looks for it. Saw one the other day for sale, Extended cab. the only thing i didnt like is it was auto. so. back to classifieds.

there is a guy on RPS (rangerpowersports.com) that goes by the user id 22below that has an S2k motor in his Ranger. its pretty sic looking. hes also on SSM (streetsourcemag.com) under the same name.

mini trucks are gay buy a big ass diesel and lay in out on the frame no you need to decide in a truck then go from there ive been contiplating hacking up my 95 s-10 as i wantto do some thing ihavet been doing for the last 8years ive allready got a LS2 to put in it :)

You're a tool. Punctuation is your friend.

Lowering any vehicle to the max of its ability is just re-fuckin-tarded! Go ahead and fuck up your back man, at least thats the most fun you can have while splittin disks

Lowering any vehicle to the max of its ability is just re-fuckin-tarded! Go ahead and fuck up your back man, at least thats the most fun you can have while splittin disks

just because i slam my truck to the ground doesnt mean its always gonna be that low. all i gotta do is hit a switch and my truck will air up to about stock height..,

ive seen Hondas slammed to the ground...hell i owned one and had no problems with bumps or curbs or anything of that sort.

well i guess its just one of those things that people will never agree on

i think its just retarded lookin, sorry man no beef, just wouldnt do it to my own ride, that is when i get a new one

Back