Going to check out a Del Sol tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was joking about looking cool. Yes it's a 5 speed. I was simply pointing out that autos were going for more than I would have to invest to get the 5 speed right. I decided against getting it though. I may need the overall investment cash if things don't go right in the next month or so. I'd hate to have to sell it before its right and I wind up having to take a hit on it.

chances are it could be available in a month or so.

I don't like cars that are done, haha. It's not mine until I curse it's existence for making a simple project incredibly difficult.

Truth be told, my very eclectic taste is horrible for my bank account. I always seem to find cheap stuff, with potential, that I like. Currently, I'm in the market for a Jeep Comanche or a 5 speed summer cruiser/fun car. I should probably move out of my parents before I start accumulating cars though.

They already aren't too pleased that I'm still here. I start parking 20 year old "fixxer-uppers" out front and that may be the final straw.

Back