Going to Crue Fest 2!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Mrs Phyre won a pair of tickets to Crue Fest 2 in Dallas!! :w00t:

Cre+Fest+2+Crue+Fest+2.jpg

We're going to rock our asses off!! Motley Crue! Godsmack! Theory of a dead man! Drowning Pool! RAAAAAWWRRR!! :D:D

This is coming to Portland, but being broke and unemployed isn't conducive to roadtrips and concerts. :\

Motley Crue is badass in concert. saw em on the Dr. Feelgood Tour back in the day. Drowning Pool is just as badass. saw them here in Fort Wayne and they put on a badass show. they saved Bodies for the very last song and the whole place wesnt crazy.

all the other bands are badass too. i just havent seen them in concert yet.

There was a choice at Warped to get tickets for Crue Fest or Mayhem Fest, we went with Mayhem... Lemme know how the Crue Fest was :)

Nice and congrats on the W.

I saw Godsmack when they opened for Metallica a few years ago. They put on one HELL of a great show. They had a spinning stage, and Sully will do a drum duo with their regular drummer. Simply badass.

Just one hell of a lineup. I'd just about kill to see any one of these bands and they are all together in one concert. We're going to see metallica in october! Been a metallica fan my whole life, and haven't ever seen them live. shame on me. We were going to see korn in august, but its in a stadium and all the tix that were left were in the nose bleeds. no fun.

Yes, shame on you. Metallica fan all your life and you've never seen them live? Hell I've seen them twice, once at OSU and once here in town at the coliseum.

There was a choice at Warped to get tickets for Crue Fest or Mayhem Fest, we went with Mayhem... Lemme know how the Crue Fest was :)

My little brother went to Mayhem Fest last weekend, said it was insane and Manson still puts on a hell of a show. Would have liked to go to that one too.

I really want to see Slayer and Bullet 4 Valentine, the others are a bonus! LOL!

Enjoy the show :)

Back