going to wrong gear while drag racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this reminds me of the arab video where they put a couch on the hood of a car and slammed on brakes... shits like a roller coaster

OK first of all, I give the man props on mounting the vehicle controls way up in the air like that, second stupidity should be grounds for ....."deletion"

This is my buddies race team, ClutchMasters. They are a dominating team and trust, none of them are dumbasses. That car can run low 9's hgh 8's. Just a midd shift. Integras have a very small shift box and its easy to go from 2nd back to 1st like that. It's not usual, but easy. I give him props for not wrecking the car. Hell, how many of you can do a stoppie in a car? LOL

All in all, it sucks. I am sure the motor, atleast the head and valve train is shot, but they probably have the car back together dominating the race scene.

that has got to be one of thee coolest things ive ever seen..
not so much the idea, but the follow through.
hes actually driving it up there on the couch!:ph34r:

yeah i agree, its pretty cool. yall that are dissin it know damn well you would drive that contraption around if you could.

Back