Goint To The Track Next Month....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

831civic

I'm taking my 94 hb to the track in Sacramento raceway next month. I have a JDM H22 swap. I've had it for about a year but haven't had the time to take it to the track. I haven't really done any engine work, mostly all suspension. I have a Greddy Evo exhaust with no cat. An MSD Digital SCI + ignition with the two step launch control, chipped ecu (redline at 8200rpm), skunk 2 camber kit, Tein SS Damper coilovers, polyeurathane bushings and Comp. Eng. front traction bars. I just wanted to get some opinions, what do you guys think?

You how that goes with others exagerating shit that they have yet to witness themselves. I think you could hit 13's for sure, you will some traction though. Good luck and keep us posted.

Milan

Hopefully I can hit a 13.6. That's my goal. I would like a 13.5 but I don't know. I should hook pretty good with my Azenis

Don't be shocked if you hit the shit slips, it takes practice. and patience.

Milan

i've had a lot of practice on the streets but yet haven't ranned at the track. I know my car really well and I will get a few practice runs so hopefully everything goes well. Yeah, that's CMI on the 21 and 22 of June

yeah, just don't be mad if your slips aren't what you think. My first ever motor swap I was running a first gen b16 and the night started with a 14.9 and eventually went down to a 14.3, that was my first time to the track. Next motor went from a starting point of 13.7 to 13.3 in one night. Like I said before, practice.

If I were you I wouldn't sorry about your reaction time and shit, For your first couple runs I would let the other car just go and practice your launching. Good luck. He can cross the line first but you can have a better timeslip.

Milan

I'll see you there and Milan is right it takes time getting used to the tree but reaction time can cost you a race or let you beat someone faster.

Yeah, hopefully i'll get enough runs in. That way i'll be at least a little more comfortable by the end of the 2nd day.

Back