Goldbond

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^^^ seriously, 6 foot and 122? your legs must be twigs and your nuts probably never come in contact with your thighs. Go to mcdonalds and get like 8 double 1/4 pounders with cheese.... and bacon. plus all the fries you can eat.

im trying to picture what a 6 foot 122 pound man looks like....

holocaust.jpg

there we go.

lmfao...damn...im 5'10 at 160 lbs...youre a skinny mofo...lol...

i need some of the gold bond shit for my nuts...where can i get that shit...lol

97AccorDEx said:
lmfao...damn...im 5'10 at 160 lbs...youre a skinny mofo...lol...

i need some of the gold bond shit for my nuts...where can i get that shit...lol
i got a huge bottle from Costco.. i would imagine you could get it from any drug store

Did we not have almost this same thread years ago?

Either wasy theNASIOC thread is funny as hell.
yea we've covered gold bond in the past, but the video is too funny not to revisit the subject

anyone try the green bottle (menthol) .. i used to use that for my shoes in the summertime... it works wonders..

lol, I gotta get some. I hate wearing underwear when I run cause it rides, but I hate teh sweaty sack and chafing legs...

MikeBergy said:
lol, I gotta get some. I hate wearing underwear when I run cause it rides, but I hate teh sweaty sack and chafing legs...

Goldbond is your cure for swampnuts.. lol

'and there was much rejoicing'

I gotta wait til I need to go to the store for something else. I think it'd be weird buying just Goldbond - kinda like buying just condoms, or just preparation-H....

There is nothing weird about buying just condoms lol... wouldn't know about the preparation-H thank god. Gold bond is the shit though!

gold bond rocks. especially when im walking around the shop at Access and there is no A/C in there.

There is nothing weird about buying just condoms lol... wouldn't know about the preparation-H thank god. Gold bond is the shit though!

you ever buy condoms and ask for a paper bag with em?
lmao
that'll get you some funny looks...

when i tried the gold bond, i jut bought the blue bottle. stop being bitches, its not bad at all. i just don't use it often because i forget.

i remember in the gold bond thread a long time ago it got discussed but i can't remember so i was wondering, is this stuff, hmm, "date-friendly"?
like is she gonna taste the stuff or what not? or it might burnt he shit out of her, lol?

o wow...thats a good point...should i apply if i know there will be a sexual encounter? What if i apply...and a surprised sexual encounter comes to surface...should i turn it down? cuz if she can taste that shit...fuck that...lol

It would be like a midget-gnome-beating-your-boys party in her mouth... to borrow an expression from that NASIOC thread.

I went on a business trip once and a buddy had some goldbond and told me to try it.

Maybe I'll have to buy a bottle and start using it on a regular basis.

Back