Goldbond

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing said:
so... how did it taste?
:ph34r:" smilieid="24" class="inlineimg" />

Minty fresh.

It was the green bottle.

I've been having so major swamp ass in this humidty, but I'm hesitant to put this stuff on my balls and ass because of what its going to taste like when I hit my mad hookups.

thats pretty nasty if you have girls licking your ass.. hahahaha

eg6sir said:
thats pretty nasty if you have girls licking your ass.. hahahaha
I usually don't, but there's nothing wrong with rolling like that. :D

It was more the thought of when she grabs my ass, when I'm thrusting into her, and is like wtf do my hands smell minty fresh for, now?

Or the whole, when she's licking up under my balls.

I usually don't, but there's nothing wrong with rolling like that. :D

It was more the thought of when she grabs my ass, when I'm thrusting into her, and is like wtf do my hands smell minty fresh for, now?

Or the whole, when she's licking up under my balls.
wow dude
you either know some freaky bitches or just abuse the hell out of unsuspecting little girls
lol

i put powder in my boots once, and then i left fucking foot prints all over my house...
so watch out that you don't sit your bare ass down on a bed with dark sheets and leave a little snow angel of your cheeks and junk...

Snow angel = bad.

But I think that I'm going to pick some up, because swamp ass = no good. Fromunda cheese isn't as bad, but...

hmmm, minty fresh hands vs swamp ass hands...

i'd rather hear about how my ass smells so minty fresh...
not sure how you'd recover from a "wow, you it smells like a swamp in here... is that your ass?!?"

reckedracing said:
hmmm, minty fresh hands vs swamp ass hands...

i'd rather hear about how my ass smells so minty fresh...
not sure how you'd recover from a "wow, you it smells like a swamp in here... is that your ass?!?"

I just wanted to make sure my balls tasted good for her. Repeat customers are the best.

you've got problems
LMFAO

get a box of baby wipes with your bottle of gold bond...
gold bond to keep you comfy and dry, then the baby wipes to refresh up the field before the game...?

reckedracing said:
you've got problems
LMFAO

get a box of baby wipes with your bottle of gold bond...
gold bond to keep you comfy and dry, then the baby wipes to refresh up the field before the game...?

Pffft. I like virgins, but I don't want a rookie. Repeat customer = trainee = I can teach her a thing or two.

reckedracing said:
wow dude
you either know some freaky bitches or just abuse the hell out of unsuspecting little girls
lol

i put powder in my boots once, and then i left fucking foot prints all over my house...
so watch out that you don't sit your bare ass down on a bed with dark sheets and leave a little snow angel of your cheeks and junk...
hahahha, that was sig worthy right there...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

eg6sir said:
anyone try the green bottle (menthol) .. i used to use that for my shoes in the summertime... it works wonders..

i use the green bottle pretty much daily
the blue bottle is for those days when i need added swamp nuts protection (yes this is also effective against swamp ass)
i keep a bottle at my house, in my car, at my girls house, and at work

as for the taste test
my girl says its somewhat minty... the smell is pleasant... and its definitly better than swamp nuts... a freshly powdered sack tends to be powdery tasting... but after an hour or so all is good (as long as your applying it lightly and not trying to make snow angels)

Back