"Golddigger" vs Normal Girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so i've got this lady friend that lives with me, doesn't help with the bills, has a brand new civic (loan) and it was just recently her birthday

so i went out to a local jewerly place, which is apparently a chain of stores, and i got her this white gold necklace/heart with diamonds and shit...

so this bitch goes to the jewerly store to scope out what i got her and see how much it costs, and SHE FUCKING TOLD me she was doing this...

anyone have an opinion? is this what all girls do? or should i lose this bitch asap?

Get rid of her :dry:

any "normal girl" would just appreciate it.

Doesnt matter the price of it, its the fact that u actually went out and got her something when a stupid rose and a stupid dinner would have been more than enough for your lady friend!

Bitch

Quoted post[/post]].
anyone have an opinion? is this what all girls do? or should i lose this bitch asap?

U already know the answer to that man...

wtf thats some fucked up shit man

im fucken speechless

is this "lady friend" incredibly good in bed or something??

Seriously, you pay her rent and bills for her while she drives brand new cars?

And newsflash folks, alot of chicks will stroll by the jewelry store to check on what you buy. But not in a million years would they admit it to you.

This is why all the jewelry I buy my wife is certified shit.. comes with a card that says the weight, cut, clarity, color, etc.. So when she hits the jewelry store she realizes that those weren't the "cheap" diamonds. This translates directly to the quality of your bedroom activity for at least a two week period. Score for her, score for me.. we're even.

I had this chick living with me. I never bought her anything like that, maybe some flowers, stuff like that.

She cleaned my (our) house, made me food when I got home from work (her choice) and paid for what she needed. I didn't shit on her, it was mutual favors, she didn't ask for anything drastic and she didn't complain or criticize on prices of gifts. I acted the same with her

Then again, that relationship went in the dumpster.

Seriously, you pay her rent and bills for her while she drives brand new cars?

And newsflash folks, alot of chicks will stroll by the jewelry store to check on what you buy. But not in a million years would they admit it to you.

i don;t pay HER bills, but i do pay the rent, electric, cable, and most of the groceries...

she pays for her car/phone etc etc...

and yea, apparently the lady at the jewerly store said women do it all the time...

its very rude. i can't stand materialistic bitches... i would have lost her before i bought her a necklace...

shoulda got her a card and be done with it. Let them buy their own damn jewelry.

Thats F'd up. Its the thought that matters, not how much is spent or where it came from....

kick her in the taco, take the necklace back, return it, get your money, and tell the bitch to fuck off. She obviously doesnt appreciate the thought and generosity. And who the fuck cares how much it cost, but no, not all girls do that.

Ditch the bitch and fuck her sister..... or mom.

Back