"Golddigger" vs Normal Girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This would be a good thread for a rant on diamonds.. :mrgreen:

What are diamonds? What makes them so valueable?

A diamond is a rock. Pulled out of a hillside or a mine. Nothing more. They polish up nice.. Just a little better than glass. CZ is to the stage now where you CANNOT tell with the naked eye, and many jewelers cannot tell with an eyepiece the difference between a Diamond and a CZ. Hell, you can get them now with flaws and color in them.

So what makes them so valuable? Rarity. They are a rare stone.

But are they?? Hell no they are not rare. Diamond companies only release so many diamonds a year. They do this because they mine so many that if they were to release all that were mined, the diamond would become worthless.

So, they are not rare, and although "pretty" they can be matched perfectly by man made materials.

Damn.. so why are diamonds so valuable?? you ask again...

Diamonds are a status symbol. And women buy into this like nothing else in the world. What is a diamond worth to me? Not a damn dime. So why do I spend thousands on diamonds?? Because it brings the wife happiness. And why does it bring her happiness? Because she can go flaunt them all over the fucking place. Other women look and drool on them. They compliment eachother all the damned time. I swear they have a secret club somewhere... And a happy wife is just a good thing to have. You make her happy, she will make you happy. Yes, this crosses over to the "girlfriend" world too.

You ever watch their eyes light up when you give 'em a set of earrings?? Its simply amazing how much joy a simple set of earrings can bring a woman. She loves them.. She loves you. She cries.. she hugs your neck.. You get AMAZING sex for at least two weeks... All over some over-aged chunk of coal.

This is why I buy diamonds. Because whoever said "money can't buy happiness" never gave a diamond to a woman. I buy them because they make the wife happy.

Diamonds are associated with glitz, glamour, royalty, and all things expensive.

And this, my friends, is marketing at its greatest. Sell a worthless rock for $10,000.00 and you have the life game all figured out. You win.

my girlfriend told me shes done it before and she doesnt liek it but if i really wanted to shed let me. i just have no desire to do it, its borderline homosexuality imo :p
turn the lights off and it doesnt matter whose ass your doing male or female its all the same.
if you have the desire to stick your dick in an ass then you have some homosexual tendencies imo :wall:

Quoted post[/post]]
my girlfriend told me shes done it before and she doesnt liek it but if i really wanted to shed let me. i just have no desire to do it, its borderline homosexuality imo :p
turn the lights off and it doesnt matter whose ass your doing male or female its all the same.
if you have the desire to stick your dick in an ass then you have some homosexual tendencies imo :wall:

Get married. After a couple of years of fucking the same hole over and over and over again, you will understand.

If you fuck a dude in the ass, you are gay. Obviously. But if you do a chick idb, you are still doing a chick. I see no gayness there. :dunno:

werd, you have obviously not beat the same meat-wagon for very long... I'm ready to stretch her nostrils

Quoted post[/post]]
diamonds are gay
jewelry is gay
that is all

:werd:

add to that: materialistic bitches who need to show off are gay

Quoted post[/post]]

bah, hitting it ibd is where it's at y0!

there's 2 types of chicks in this world.

those who like taking it in the ass
and those who don't know they like taking it in the ass.

buddy lose her before its to late, I waited until i was out house shopping, had a 10,000 rock in my pocket, and was gonna pop the question. Don't wait the don't change they change you. Day by day you get used to picking up the tab all the time, then the little gifts get bigger, then your fucked.

Quoted post[/post]]
buddy lose her before its to late, I waited until i was out house shopping, had a 10,000 rock in my pocket, and was gonna pop the question. Don't wait the don't change they change you. Day by day you get used to picking up the tab all the time, then the little gifts get bigger, then your fucked.

10k?

thats fucking rediculous.

if/when i ever ask a girl to marry me, i don't expect to spend more than a G on a ring. fucking useless. if she REALLY loved me, she'd marry me WITHOUT me even giving her a ring.

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union’s been on strike
He’s down on his luck...it’s tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got
’cause it doesn’t make a difference
If we make it or not
We’ve got each other and that’s a lot
For love - we’ll give it a shot

lol bon jovi owned

unless you're making 130k a year, 10k is rediculous IMO

isn't the engagement ring suspossed to be the equivilant of 3 months of your salary or some shit?

and fuck that engagement ring shit...
i don;t plan on getting married... ever
marriage is a fucking joke, a social rule if you will
fuck that

i don;t need to pay some priest to tell me i love someone, and i don;t need to rent some church, a reception hall and buy dinner for 200 of my or my familys closest friends...

Quoted post[/post]]
isn't the engagement ring suspossed to be the equivilant of 3 months of your salary or some shit?

says who? some selfish hoochie like joan rivers??

and fuck that engagement ring shit...
i don;t plan on getting married... ever
marriage is a fucking joke, a social rule if you will
fuck that

i don;t need to pay some priest to tell me i love someone, and i don;t need to rent some church, a reception hall and buy dinner for 200 of my or my familys closest friends...

:werd:

i feel the same way, i have absolutely no desire whatsoever to be any part of a wedding, i hate weddings.

my girlfriend said one day shes just gonna drag me to the courthouse to get us married lol

When I get married, I wouldn't be suprised if it's a cheap Vegas wedding.

Marriage may pointless to some, but to others it's very important. Not because you get a certificate stating you're married but because it's another way to show your love and commitment for each other.

Back