golden eagle ls/vtec kit????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

downtothetens

hey whats goin on everyone ur all goin to hate another thread bout the lsvtec but noone seems to go over if the golden eagle lsvtec conversion kit is acully worth it...is it that simple and REALY doesnt not need any machining to ne part of the engine, just needs the correct install and any fittablle vtec head

Last edited:
You'll still need to tap and plug the stock VTEC oil line going into the head. I believe the tap is included in the kit. The kit isn't really worth it if you know what you need. I'd spend money on piecing a kit together, and spending what I saved from not buying the GE kit on a new obd2 b18 oil pump (~$80)

it does make it easier seeing as they give you almost everything you need and you dont have to worry about buying the wrong parts.

is the obd2 b18 oil pump that much better then the one included in the GE kit?

the kit comes with almost everything you need. except a better headgasket.

make sure you use an OEM honda LS headgasket. i used the one that was provided with my GE kit and it leaked oil down the front of the block. called GE and they said it wasnt their problem,. so i bought a new OEM LS gasket and have had zero problems thus far.

Back