Golf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lessons are cheaper than a new club ;) just for the record
needed new clubs anyways. my set was over 10 years old.
you probably need to quit putting your weight on your rear foot and more so on the front foot
i just need some lessons and more practice. I shoot bogey golf. so it's not too bad.

lessons are cheaper than a new club ;) just for the record

:werd: sounds like you're a fellow golfer that knows what they're doing.

I was pretty freaking horrible at putting for awhile, I could yip anything inside of 15ft. I was having like 40+ putts a round. I've started using a chest putter now, and I'm averaging closer to 30 putts a round.

My wedges are pretty good, on a bad day I can hit anything from 80-130 yds to 20ft or closer. My mid irons are fairly good, don't usually miss a green very often with them. Long irons are okay I'll hit the green 50% with them. I've been working really hard on my short game the last few weeks, it seems to be what is holding me back. I don't have to put it to use often since I hit over 75% of the greens in a round but I don't get up and down from around the green as much as I should.

i could use some lessons too.. but i never will.. haha.. i'll just take the tips my friends and dad give me

i'm using Cobra oversized irons and a Nike driver

:werd: sounds like you're a fellow golfer that knows what they're doing.

:fosho3:

i could use some lessons too.. but i never will.. haha.. i'll just take the tips my friends and dad give me

i'm using Cobra oversized irons and a Nike driver

not a fan of cobras... oversized... or nike clubs.

but, if that works for you, by all means. my opinion doesn't mean anything if you like them. ^_^

I too am a true badass at the mini golf... never played a full course but theres nothing like going out to the driving range with the guys and get out some frustrations... lol this is new for me and I actually dig it and am starting to get into it. Honestly I use to think that golf was teh ghey...

I too am a true badass at the mini golf... never played a full course but theres nothing like going out to the driving range with the guys and get out some frustrations... lol this is new for me and I actually dig it and am starting to get into it. Honestly I use to think that golf was teh ghey...[/quote]

:rolleyes: i always thought people said that cause they lacked the skill to play. lol
glad you changed your mind... golfs the shit. :D

I too am a true badass at the mini golf... never played a full course but theres nothing like going out to the driving range with the guys and get out some frustrations... lol this is new for me and I actually dig it and am starting to get into it. Honestly I use to think that golf was teh ghey...[/quote]

:rolleyes: i always thought people said that cause they lacked the skill to play. lol

nah it just looked boring to me and I thought that it was an elder sport.... lol
But it was one of those things that made me glad that Im the type of person that will try anything...

:werd: golf is the shit. It requires so many different skills to be good at and just about anyone can be good at it if they put their mind to it. You can be thin or fat, tall or short, young or old, and be good at it.

Back