Gonna Get Started

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FunForFree33

Well about 5 years ago I built a real nice civic coupe. Spent 3 years on the build and alot of money then my wife got pregnant and the car had to go by bye. Well my daughter is five now. I wasnt looking to start building a car but the other day I went to my uncles junk yard and what do I see. A civic thats all smashed. So I open the hood and staring at me is a b18C jdm GSR engine. So I go get him and the "Van" (which is like the junkyard work truck.) Had to pop the ignition no key but with a jump it starts right up and sounds fantastic. So I took it. I got the engine, trans, axles, P72 ECU, And Harness. It was definitly a swap into the civic cause it didnt come with the engine that engine came from a 94ish acura. But I got the start of a beautiful thing. So now all I have to do is get the rest of the car...lol Anyway just wanted to say hi and let everyone know i'm new here and will be asking alot of questions..

Back