1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gonna Get Started

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by FunForFree33, Sep 25, 2010.

1. FunForFree33

FunForFree33 New Member

Well about 5 years ago I built a real nice civic coupe. Spent 3 years on the build and alot of money then my wife got pregnant and the car had to go by bye. Well my daughter is five now. I wasnt looking to start building a car but the other day I went to my uncles junk yard and what do I see. A civic thats all smashed. So I open the hood and staring at me is a b18C jdm GSR engine. So I go get him and the "Van" (which is like the junkyard work truck.) Had to pop the ignition no key but with a jump it starts right up and sounds fantastic. So I took it. I got the engine, trans, axles, P72 ECU, And Harness. It was definitly a swap into the civic cause it didnt come with the engine that engine came from a 94ish acura. But I got the start of a beautiful thing. So now all I have to do is get the rest of the car...lol Anyway just wanted to say hi and let everyone know i'm new here and will be asking alot of questions..
  2. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

Liberty, IN
    nice find! there is never anything like that in junkyards around here
  3. shank

shank New Member

Man that's an awesome find. I look forward any updates so keep us posted
Draft saved Draft deleted