1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Brake Kits?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Frankie P., Jun 11, 2004.

1. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Hey guys, I was just wondering who made good brake kits? I know Brembo and Willwood do, but is there anybody else.

How about Rotora or Dynapro? They are the only ones that I can find for my SI. Also would I only need to upgrade the front or could I do the back as well, I would like to get the most stoppage possible, especially since I am going to be having some big numbers down when I am done with my setup, which should be with 8 months, so I am planning a lot beforehand. Thanks ahead of time.

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Who are they? You might try looking at Baer and Stoptech. Fastbrakes has a good kit that will fit your car and still fit under your stock wheels.

3. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Well I am going to be running 17 in. rims so they can be somewhat big, the stock brakes suck plain and simple.

4. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

Fastbrakes has a kit for that too, they make an 11" kit to fit under 15s and a 12" kit for bigger wheels. Have a look:
    http://www.fastbrakes.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted