Good Cheap Paintjobs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

i want to get my 90 rex repainted, i was wondering if anyone knows places that do good work but wont charge me an arm n a leg im in so cal ,
let
me know
Thanks for any help

I had my car painted by my brother when he was in tech school for autoboy repair. It isn't perfect but it is good enough and it only cost me parts and material. You could check that out maybe.

macoo is good for the price 500 and up but remeber when you pay less your getting less ie shitty paint no clear coat and a paint job that will fade in 6 mounths

A shitty paint job can actually look decent with a good buffing in the end. Or at least that has been my experience. I really need to paint my car is looks like total shit...

The one day in glendora gets a big :thumbsup: from me, best looking cheap jobs around. Earl schieb is sooooo much worse, and from what i have seen macco is just as bad. If you want to cruise out there for an estimate let me know, they give/ my friends better prices because we have all had our cars done there.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Dec 22 2004, 08:40 PM
The one day in glendora gets a big :thumbsup: from me, best looking cheap jobs around. Earl schieb is sooooo much worse, and from what i have seen macco is just as bad. If you want to cruise out there for an estimate let me know, they give/ my friends better prices because we have all had our cars done there.
[post=436102]Quoted post[/post]​

how much did thay charge? and for what?

I'm looking at around $3500 for my next paint job... before negotiation, a "buddy" discount, and a possible sponsorship deal of course. :)

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 28 2004, 02:20 AM
3500$ is a little on the high side you can get a good paint job for 2000-2500 up here anytime
[post=438122]Quoted post[/post]​

I also recomend One Day paint and body. They have locations all over cali. A great shop for the money.

Back