Good Commercial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I do have do say I like most of the beer commercials, but the best one has to be the JVC or AIWA one, where you see this kid just driving down the road radio cranked to Queens - Another one bites the dust and the guy riding with him just has a wierd look on his face like what the hell, and all the people on the outside are looking at him wierd too..... then it zooms out and hes driving in a hurse (spl check on *hurse*). If I could spell it might help out...haha but anyhow good mini flick!

the V dub commerical with the guy tackling the shopping cart always kills me

And the superbowl one with the "office enforcer" hahahahahhaha, "WHERE ARE THOSE TPS REPORTS" - BANG

i like that spoof of the honda commercial, where alvin, simon, and theodore are singing backup. i also like those sierra mist commercials with the dog that smiles. cracks me up! then there's always "the twins". yum. ;)

I haven't seen a really funny one for a while.....at least that I can think of......

"the getaway" ps2 game had some insane commercials.
the new honda ones are funny, and gieco insurance.
saw some kind of arthritis medicine commercial today with frankenstien in it. me and my dad were dying watching it :)

Back