Good deal? New to FI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF4Life

Hey guys, I'm new to forced induction. I know how it all works, but dont know where to get started. I found this listing on a local site.
I'm selling a turbo kit for a B series, the kit contains all the plumbing needed, a tial wastegate or turbonetics(you pick), turbo xs blow off valve, Bseries log style manifold, a gt2871r ball bearing turbo good for 475whp brand new never used!, intercooler, half rad, boost control, turbo timer, boost gauge, 450cc injectors, hondata s200 (boost) and downpipe. great kit very clean. set up around 10psi on B series engine should get you around 250 to 300whp ( gt2871r ). The kit is currently installed on a crx $1,250, or i will sell the kit with a 16g turbo for $850 If interested you can reach me at (613) 577-3422 or email me at mailto:lalonde_86@hotmail.com . please no offers on trades looking for cash for this setup thanks
I was just wondering if this is a quality setup or if i will be disappointed. I like it because its a complete kit and seems to be reasonably priced

Not sure if turbonetics or turbo xs make good stuff... what brand is the turbo?
I don't know a lot about these things but I have heard that "egay" brand turbos tend to suck ass and don't last very long...

the 2871r is a good match for an LS motor but no a GSR, a Stock 16g will be ok for the setup but is a sleeve bearing turbo. turboxs and turbonetics makes some good stuff I have used their BOVs before. I would say it's an ok deal you'll probably stiil need to find small things, the 2871r is 1200-1400 new if it's the ball bearing model although I have seen them for as low as $600 recently. now that I read it again if the 2871r is brand new and ball bearing you're getting a good deal. the lowballer in me says offer 850 with 2871r included. :lol:

Back