Good deal on Newegg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Corsair ro><0rZ the b0><orZ, one of my gigs (2x512) is Cosair select, VERY stable, Memtest can't fade that shit. Hell many core gamers well use that inplace of "gamer RAM" because it is so stable.

Just looked at the ad, that's what I have, damn that's a good price, I paid about 95 shipped from Newegg.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 20 2005, 03:06 PM
Just looked at the ad, that's what I have, damn that's a good price, I paid about 95 shipped from Newegg.
[post=514499]Quoted post[/post]​

I picked some up but I didn't get the free saver shipping cause I'm impatient (overnight, bish!)

I'm running half of my ram with Corsair and it's great. Never a problem.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 20 2005, 04:04 PM
Corsair ro><0rZ the b0><orZ, one of my gigs (2x512) is Cosair select, VERY stable, Memtest can't fade that shit. Hell many core gamers well use that inplace of "gamer RAM" because it is so stable.
[post=514498]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

try pricegrabber.com. im sure zipzoomfly or monarchcomputer has them for cheaper. newegg use to rock when they had free shipping for everything, but theyre okay. i still like them because theyre fast, fair, and friendly, but im cheap so i look for free shipping :D

zipzoomfly is on par with newegg and so is monarch. i built a system combo and they said it would take 2-3 business days to build and shipping will take another 4-5 for the usps ground. well, they built it in two days and upgraded to fedex overnight for free! how tight is that.

Newegg still has free shipping on a lot of stuff, and if it's not free it's usually very cheap. Plus, their customer service is second to none.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 20 2005, 07:50 PM-->
@Jun 20 2005, 04:04 PM
[post=514498]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:
[post=514551]Quoted post[/post]​

i swear by it

Back