good deal on RSX Type R engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

got bored, so I was looking at ebay, look at the good deal you can get on this engine!!! Can't believe it's so cheap, even though it's a little dirty, still a good deal for someone.

Good Deal

Damn too bad it looks like shit.

and he wants to sell all the other engines and they all look like they've been sittin there for 5 years.

Eh, it's dirty. So what. It's not like a K20 Type R would have been sitting around for more than 2 years anyway. :lol: :p

Yeah, too bad I don't need it. I would love to find a b18c1...even though B disagrees with it. :p

Well at least you get the tranny...which I'm hoping is more closely geared than the Type S 6 sp. :)

Even though it's dirty, it can't be in that bad of shape, it's not that old. Ya, wiring would be a bitch, but with a stand alone and some work you would have a relatively cheap K20 R. Someone on here should buy it and do the write-up for a swap into an EG. :D

I'd say there is probably something wrong with it. just a little too cheap to be true.

grr i hate when people bitch over a dirty motor.. it's a fuckin motor not a fuckin peice of fine china you eat off of.. wash the shit if it's that important to you..

sorry vent

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 28 2003, 04:30 PM
Ooh... that sucks. Go standalone, and put it in a CRX. :lol:

you should put it in yours! :D new project, lol

Back