Good deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
So I came up on a good deal today, one of my boy's hase some tenzo r's phsyco's PSYCHO WHEEL [TENZORACINGSPORTS.COM] that he's letting me get for $250 rims and tires still look like new. Only downside is they are the same size I have now 17's and I wanted to drop a size or 2 but for this price I can't let them go.

yeah tenzo's blow. I would buy them and resell them for more and then use that money to buy better rims. Oh and did you fix your vtec problem?

yeah tenzo's blow. I would buy them and resell them for more and then use that money to buy better rims. Oh and did you fix your vtec problem?
What vtec problem?? Are you talking bout my bogging problem, if so yea I did. The stock si ecu wasn't enough to handle the setup. Got a chipped p28 spec ecu and no bogging, taking her in on Friday to get it dynoed and tuned

lol, yea it feels good to have finally figured it out, I was to the point where if this didn't work I was gonna tear the block apart and start all over again

Back