1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good front/rear bumber for 92 prelude???

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by DESPAIN, Sep 1, 2009.

1. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

Hey there guys.... i was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a new front and rear bumber for my 92 prelude. I am boosted so i want a little more room and air flow with out it looking all riced out. any tips? and links? i think i might just go OEM on the rear unless i can find one that looks good kinda OEMish if ya know what i mean.... thanks in advance HS crew!

2. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

That one doesn't look too bad, unfortunately nearly all Prelude compatible bumpers out there look ridiculous.. You could always just modify your oem bumper for better airflow.

4. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

yeah i really like that one and one day might buy one for mine

5. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

mine is modified as of now. and imo it looks loke shit. it looks so much like shit i would almost rather have a ricey bumper that an oem that looks like hammered chit! and you are very right i have been looking pretty hard for a while know and have not founf anything that is great.....you know when you see it and say well...thats the one....... i keep seeing shit that i say....thats not too bad i guess.... fucking sucks. if anyone knows of any let me know

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted