Good Headphones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well I was in real need of headphones because my gf bitches about me watching Naruto and Bleach too loud. Im pretty much poor all the time so I was scouring the internet for good deals on cheapies.

Sennihesers and Shrugs were mentioned, but man those hurt my eyes just looking at the price tag. So I checked the AAFES store and found these:
SE-M280 Pioneer Headphones - Audio - Video
Got them shipped free with a $10 off coupon, so I paid 5 bucks. Can anyone tell me, spec wise, if they are any good? I got them shipped all the way from Japan, so its 100% JDM :ph34r:

I just got them and tested them out and I cant really tell except its louder and has a bit more bass than the average headphone. I like them but if its not good, suggest something within the $30 and under range.

Thanks.

Spec wise? Headphones dont have specs that tell you shit. Most commercial audio equipment doesn't include useful specs. Anyone who might try to tell you they exist, doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

Under $40 - HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

Here's what you get for under 40 - run of the mill cheap stuff. Im not saying you have to spend a lot, but if you cared about having good headphones you'd have to spend over 100 bucks.

Last edited:

We have DT250s at work, very nice indeed, but the price tag could choke a horse. I use Sennheiser PC160SKs, pretty damn nice. Personally, I wouldn't spend a dime on most of the audio equipment AAFES stocks. I wouldn't expect to find a truely good set of headphones for under $50, but I don't really shop much till I need something.

Back