good intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K-Mon3y

hey does anybody knows a good and strong intake dat fits a 91 integra its not hard but its annoying dat dey make everything for the 94+... anybody can find a cold air intake but when ya car is slammed all dat water aint gonna b good.... it will b a great help

buy a 94+ intake, some couplers and a hacksaw.

then get a whistle thingie to go inside of it.

buy a 94+ intake, some couplers and a hacksaw.

sounds kinda stupid but he has the right i dea.... i have a freind that has a 91... and he bought my old short ram and connected it to his stockrubber one... and made his own cold air intake... its worked out perfectly for him.. he hasnt had any problems with it...

Just buy one for a 91. They are not that hard to find. Most short rams are exactly the same, as they are designed to fit the manifold. My AEM cold air intake was cheap, is made specifically for the DA chassis, and fits perfectly with no modding.

That being said, I say pick up a Password JDM whale penis intake. They are awesome. Here's the pic of one if you don't know what I'm talking about.

866.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with everyone else here. I don't really see what the dilemna is, just buy an intake that's made for a 90-93 Integra. Hit up Ebay and you should see about twenty of them to choose from, or hit up importrp.com, they've got a decent selection of parts at decent prices and the shipping is usually free. I got an AEM short ram for my 97 Integra on there for seventy-something shipped.

You think so. I think it was under 200 bucks and it came with the filter, piping, couplers, mounting hardware, duffel bag, hat, and a nos energy drink.

they give you an energy drink so you develop ADD and are too distracted to realize they ripped you off, and had sex with your sister.

You think so. I think it was under 200 bucks and it came with the filter, piping, couplers, mounting hardware, duffel bag, hat, and a nos energy drink.

im thinking that was a short ram... i mean do you really need a hat duffel bag and a energy drink???

on ebay you can get on with all that except the bag, drink, and hat... for 150$ and its a fujita...

you can get a AEM for 105$

FREE SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING!!!

or go to HomeDepot, spend $30, and have the satisfaction you did something for yourself.

i was wonderin since im goin to jdm my car and get a b16 would it matter wut intake i put in da car would dat mess up the ballance between da chasis of da da6 integra with where the intake connects to

Back