Good Looking Local EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

img7042oj8.jpg

img7050rr3.jpg

img7053zt4.jpg

img7058to3.jpg

Slap that asssssssssssssssss
img7068zv9.jpg

Clean looking car.

He should hack out some of the midpipe so the tip of that fartcan doesn't stick out so far. I'd ditch the pink valve cover as well.

good photos, shitty exhaust. Other than that tho, its not too shabby. Power figures? I bet it rips.

Valve Cover is more of a Collectors Item. And it will always remain and be pink. Car has not been to the Dyno Yet.

Built LS/Vtec and Big Ass Turbo. Thats about the most information that gets leaked out about it.

I'm sorry dude, but I have to say this.

What's up with people and their "it's super-dee-duper top secret!" street racer crap? Heaven forbid someone realize they've used the same combination or someone in a completely different part of the country decide copy the build. I mean, it's not like you're a professional racing team that's spending tens of thousands of dollars on R&D and not wanting the other guys to win off of your work or like you're a head porter giving away the secret to flow so it can be sold for $200.

i agree, but i see 2 possible reasons for that answer:
1) he doesn't know what it has and that was a cover up
2) he does know and ether doesn't feel like it is his place to talk about it, or the owner asked him not to let everything be known.

No its the simple fact he does not want to disclose everything about it. He is tight lipped so I give him that respect and he did the same for me when I had mine.

Its fast. Its Turbo'd.

Thats all that needs to be said. Don't get butt hurt because specs were not given. Its how we typically do things in the Circle of friends I am in. Plus then its more fun to see what rumors get started.

Yeah we are so much of the problem. I jacked two DVD players out of truck on my way to work this morning with my Neons on.

Jesus I live in Omaha, Nebraska worse thing typically can happen is someone may fuck your prize winning pig.

I have non-compete forms on hand in my garage. I've forced two people to sign them so far, and have erased one cell phone camera.

Everyone has the right to their privacy. Lots of people want to know how my CRX does "it".

.... OF course... "it" now adays is "Eats a head gasket every 150 miles" Next is my build dynamics and methods with cryogenic tanking.

And god I hope it stops eating distributors and head gaskets every tank of gas.

Its all personal peference. And there is alot of lurkers on the internet out there. He respected to keep quiet when I installed Nitrous in my old hatch so I do the same for him. He's never really put a spec sheet out for it, but he really did spare no exspense in this car being built.

Respect the man's wishes and hope to be faster is all you can do. But no seriously someone nailed charlotte this morning and now my Bacon tastes salty.

Its just a pig, not like a Chicken or anything. Chickens are alot better pets I have a couple that chill with me in my room. Fucking Dial up is a bitch to get out here in the sticks. Hell last week Pa just installed a picture box in the corner, but we have only 4 channels. 3-6-7-12 and we turn it to VHF for our Beta player we just got.

Back