Good Looking Local EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus I live in Omaha, Nebraska worse thing typically can happen is someone may fuck your prize winning pig.

Iam in nebraska also and I have seen some bad shit in parts of omaha. Its not very good when the bus station is surounded by fucking bloods and crip signs everywhere.

Then you got the mexical mafia ms13 hiding around.

Then everyone wonders why I stick with the small towns cause I dont like the idea of getting muged by some punk kid thats trying to get into a "second family".

Iam in nebraska also and I have seen some bad shit in parts of omaha. Its not very good when the bus station is surounded by fucking bloods and crip signs everywhere.

Then you got the mexical mafia ms13 hiding around.

Then everyone wonders why I stick with the small towns cause I dont like the idea of getting muged by some punk kid thats trying to get into a "second family".

Yo right.. Shit is getting thick out here in the O.. I had to pack my gat because some fools were tripping on my 18's at a stop light.

If I had an EF, I would paint it dark grey/gunmetal. That would be cool. I wouldn't put on the Jay Leno chin bumper on it though.

Back