good manifold for a turbo'd KA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

i've been looking around for a turbo manifold for my ka-t setup and i can't make up my mind on what i need. right now i just need something that will work for not a whole lot of cash. does anyone know how good the ebay ssautochrome manifolds are? they seem decent but i'm not sure how the turbo placement would turn out on one. are there any other mani's you guys would suggest for a modest price?

EDIT: advice on some pistons would be helpful too.

pistons... je, wiesco, ross... yea

anyway the mani... basically get a good one.. spend just a little extra on the money and get one that you arent going to be replacing in 4 months

You've read the stories on the ssautoshit manifolds on here and other place for their b series manifolds, they suck without bracing.

I don't know how well they'd do on the ka but maybe its a completely different design and you'd get lucky.

There's a shop around here that makes decent, sturdy log manifolds. There's a guy with a turbo lude making over 350 whp with one, so they can't be too bad.

Nizzx has really good manifolds- they're about $500. Check over on KA-T.org. I'm on that site, and there's tons of good information.

our sponsor on nissantech.com has a nice affordable kit with a custom manifold for the ka. check 'em out

Back