1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning HS...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Dustin_m, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

yeah so it's only 8 am here on the Best... i mean, West Coast. yea so just a warning, this post is gonna be kinda gay, whatever. just thought i'd share. so i got off work at midnight last night, dr4ove home, got home at 12:30. so i got to be back at work at 9 am. so what better to do than talk to a girl from high school that i've liked for years and stay up all night drinking? wel thats what i did. yea so 5 am came around and she said i should go pack for my drive home tommorrow, and get some sleep. so then we hung up and i did some packin. well i ran out of beer, and it was 6am, time to buy more... so i go buy a couple more Mickey's tall cans, a couple energy drinks. now where to go? of course... to the beach. well i gotta say. this mis the first for going to the beach as the sun comes up. totally beautiful, i gotta do it more often.

yea so i gotta be at work in less than an hour, i'm still buzzin, and i am soo happy right now. for those of you who don't live near a beach or have never been to one. it's awesome. well to me it is. i dunno. its like somethingi can't really explain, but no matter how bad li8fe is, i can go to the beach for an hour or so and just escape.

one thing that dissappointed me today though was the fact that i sawa lot of trash. so when i was ready to leave i went and picked a good armload up. hey, i might not have solved the problem, but atleast i did a little i guess. then on the way out i dropped some cans off to a guy at the trash can, who happened to be the Sandman. all of you San Diego peeps who go to mission beach would probably know who i'm talking about. He's a really cool guy.

well i goota finish packing. sorry to waste your 2 minutes or whatever to read this, but no refunds :p . hey any of you SD people wanna come by sometime and eat. Coco's, Friar's Road. ask for Dustin. damn, the only one i have ever met from here is Kyle, thats it.

oh well. have a good day.
    later
    dustin

2. Estorvito

Estorvito Soy Boricua

Good morning sunshine... :p

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

:p wow 25 minutes to get to work, and i'm just finishing the last half of one of the tall cans, haha.

4. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Yeah well I woke up this morning at 8 after not doing shit last night and had to hike to class in 30 degree weather. Beat that. J\k although Cali sucks im jelous.

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

6:00 AM, rigging a car trailer to a Durango. The cover was frozen to the trailer. Trailer plug didn't work, had to cut the plug and duct-tape it to the trailer harness. On the ground.

6. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

i dont get up until like 12. 2 days a week i have to get up for a 9:25, but thats it.

and yea, sunrise or sunset on the beach is awsome.

7. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

So you were driving while under the influence?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted