Good Morning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Like the title says, Good morning to all... :)

Questions:
Where are some of you from?
What's ya daily grind?
little info about selves?

<~~Los Angeles
Teaching kids how to read, do math, and own OSC...
play keyboards/piano/guitar/latin percussions/photography/restore cars, and all that b.s.

what about you guys?

it's about 2:56 here in Tally, fl and i just got home from work. I build houses(construction). uhhh daily grind is work. Home. Work on my car......ahh thats the best part of the day ^_^ . Wait till my girl get's to my house(still live with parents). Tell her i love her and spend the rest of the day on HONDASWAP. Maybe get some poontang....uhhh no.
I'm from mexico. Lived in the states for about 15 yrs. I'm now 20, until March the 15 though.
I got a crx for free a while back and worked on it from there. the body work, motor.tires. thats how i got turned on to Hondas and now i own an LS/VTEC crx. I can keep going but i think i outta shut up.

ohh and i only have 1 friend from high school who i still hang out with. So no i have no life except for my family, G/F and cars...... and i like it that way.
ohhh and HONDASWAP. there my friends :nod:

1. i live in a college town called Radford, Virginia. not much to do here unless you are a college student (and im not).

2. i work for a place called Electro-Tec in Blacksburg, Virginia. in the department i work in, we build this hydraulic powered device used to move the turrets on the M1a1 and M1a2 tanks. i test the electrial components for it.

3. im 30 years old (yeah im old) and just recently purchased a 1995 Ford Ranger Splash truck thats going to be my project vehicle. plans include: air ride, 3" body drop, 18" rims and much more. i also enjoy fishing, hanging out with friends and going to car shows.

thats it about me :)

1) I live in San Jose, CA. I've lived in CA my whole life... mostly in the bay area, and in Santa Cruz.

2) I finally got a job, and it's going to be good for me, even tho right now i'm just a lowly 'crew member'... they want me to head up the BMW store in Santa Clara in a month or so. :) Now i'm mad cuz i won't be in school doing what i was GOING to do, but, I'll just take the classes at night now, instead.

3) I'm 23, I love cars, and well, i'm into stupid things like playing video games, swinging on swings, playing in the sand, making cheesecakes, and just being a big goofball. I've been into cars since i was a kid, and i think i'm going to start racing go karts as a hobby.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 24 2005, 03:14 PM
1) I live in San Jose, CA. I've lived in CA my whole life... mostly in the bay area, and in Santa Cruz.

2) I finally got a job, and it's going to be good for me, even tho right now i'm just a lowly 'crew member'... they want me to head up the BMW store in Santa Clara in a month or so. :) Now i'm mad cuz i won't be in school doing what i was GOING to do, but, I'll just take the classes at night now, instead.

3) I'm 23, I love cars, and well, i'm into stupid things like playing video games, swinging on swings, playing in the sand, making cheesecakes, and just being a big goofball. I've been into cars since i was a kid, and i think i'm going to start racing go karts as a hobby.
[post=465756]Quoted post[/post]​

racing go-karts as a hobby!!! Dang, i'll post pictures for you on Saturday... LOL :D

Back