Good News??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

k... so I was online surfing and a new email popped up at like 1:25am... it was Bob's dad. the subject title was Bob's car. I open it and read on and he says that he is ready to "get rid of Bob's car". He and I had talked about this not too long ago and he said that if he were to get rid of it he'd rather me have it than anyone else. So the offer was there needless to say that that was one of the last things on my mind at the time. If you dont know Bob's car is a '00 civic ex red rebuilt d series very clean. I would be thrilled to own this car... however, earlier this week I just had to spend close to $1200 on my car for a new clutch etc. therefore I'm in a low spot right now financially (sucks). I hopefully will get to talk to him further about it by tomorrow evening so we can discuss all the financial stuff. This is somewhat good news yet on another note bad... since I cant just jump up and snatch the offer...

Oh and get this... Bob's dad said that Bob's mother offered to buy it from him and make payments to him but...he doesnt want her to have the car, which if she knew that she would be pissed and if she knew that i got his car im sure that she'd be uber-pissed... and that woman is UBER-SCARY!!! ( I can only say that because Bob warned me about her and I met her and yea... I know why no bodys too fond of her) however... she does live in San Antonio. :ph34r:

so... if anyone has any advice, opinions, or thoughts on the matter... it'd be greatly appreciated

~)@m!3~

are you able to afford the car? Car Payments? Do you really NEED another car? I know there is sentimental reasons for you to purchase this car but I think it would be wise of you to ask yourself if it is trully a necessity or not.

That was something that i was going to talk to my family about this evening... because i'm probably going to sell mighty whitey...lol

Yeah, try and get his car. If his dad really wants you to have it, he should take payments or cut you a break. If I were to pass, I'm sure my cars would just be given.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, try and get his car. If his dad really wants you to have it, he should take payments or cut you a break. If I were to pass, I'm sure my cars would just be given.

Yea his dads really cool, we just havent talked finances yet...but this car is really something I want... even if I get it I dont really want to make it my daily driver.

k... well heres the update... Bob's dad emailed me a while ago... and Im going to go by tomorrow after I get out of class to talk finances...YAY! lol Stay tuned and I should have a good update tomorrow :)

ok... I just got back from meeting with Bob's dad.... it went well :)
Looks like the deal might go through!!! However I think that Im still going to sell mighty whitey. (anyone interested?!)
His cars got a lil bit of work to put into it as far as the fenders and stuff that he messed up one day that it iced over... and it needs to be inspected... however... im not sure how difficult that will be... I know that his horn doesnt work... but that shouldnt be too much of a problem (thats why we have "friends" right?!) lol

Oh and his dad was wanting to sell the motor that he had out there... I took a glance... yea its a H22 looked like the tranny was off though...didnt get too good of a glimpse, but its the H22. So if you know anyone interested... let me know.... perhaps i can get a couple pics and more info and post it later on in the for sale threads, if anyones interested.

Yay!!! Ha one thing that his dad told me was not to tell any of Bob's mothers side of the family how much hes going to sell it to me for!!!
:ph34r:

Back