good news :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The ideal candidate would enjoy the flexibility provided by working in a small company environment. No dress code, flexible hours, and the opportunity to interact with top management are some of the benefits. You must be self-motivated and able to work independently, but as part of a team. You will be judged primarily on your results and their benefit to the company.

NICE :)

I'm "top management" over here :)

everyone is welcome to interact with me

my job sucks too, that's why i'm excited about this one.

it's about a 40 min drive.... but its on a lesser populated route, so the commute won't be /that/ bad. and if they are paying what they say they are paying, it will so be worth it.

It's funny though, because I applied to this position back in april... it's been a month. Crazy how long it takes for people to call you back.

wow man...that sounds like a really interesting job...i bet youll have fun with that...and make some good money...good luck with it and congrats!

I dig my job. Own office, decent hours, commisions, dad's the VP and Co-Owner lol. Good luck B!

I know how you feel about takin forever b.. I applied at Aetna what... almost 2 months ago? I'm supposed to be getting a call this week. LOL.

Good luck B.

I like my job, but I'm sure you'd make twice what I do there.

:thumbsup:

Congratulations and good luck with the interview B. Maybe you will be finally getting paid for how hard you work.

we're gonna need to move you down to the basement...and ill take that stapler...

"m-m-m-my red stapler...t-t-thats the last straw...im gonna burn the place down"

Back