good news :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah, its official.

Brian,

I'm sorry to say that we have filled the position this morning with another
candidate.

Thanks again for coming down, and best of luck with your job search.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't buy a word of that article

It's not just that article, it's my own real world experience to. Maybe it's different in technical fields that aren't as personal. As far as I know there isn't as much interaction with people as with many other career fields. I know for a fact, not just from that article, but places I have worked feel the same way. My current manager sees so much into the respect candidates show, it's almost a must for them. But it's all good, i'm sure you will find something that pays extremely well. I have a few connections at microsoft out here in washington if you want to broaden your experiences.

Had I sent a card, it wouldn't have even got there yet. And here we are, I already know I didin't get the position.

what kind of job hires you on the spot without interviewing other people, or at least taking the time to consider the options?

the kind where he's worth 25 an hour but only gets 10
lol

i hire hookers on the spot if its a good enough deal...
no need to shop around :ph34r:

i was hired on the spot for all of my jobs....but im REALLY good at interviewing. Actually...im really good at talking period.

ive been hired on the spot on most of my interviews as well...we talk and then they are all like..."ok..i like you..you start on such and such day...thank you!"...lol

but i have had one or two interviews that ended with..."ok...we will give you a call and let you know if you are THE candidate we need"...and i always take that as a no...lol

Back