Good Price For H22a Swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

this shop im kinda cool with can get me a h22a complete swap for $2500. the guy said he'll put it in for me for a total of $4000, that includes hasport mounts, engine, and an oil change....basically everything. is that a good price?

very good price
the question is... have they done an H22 in a civic before??? its a pretty big swap you dont want to be the guinea pig

that is not a bad price at all, i believe we can get the motor at our shop for about $2200, plus another $350 for mounts, and $1100 to install(since it is such a big swap) total cost after all parts needed would total up to about $4000

this shop im kinda cool with can get me a h22a complete swap for $2500. the guy said he'll put it in for me for a total of $4000, that includes hasport mounts, engine, and an oil change....basically everything. is that a good price?

that is not a bad price at all, i believe we can get the motor at our shop for about $2200, plus another $350 for mounts, and $1100 to install(since it is such a big swap) total cost after all parts needed would total up to about $

$4000 = $4000

does it really make a difference where the numbers are that add up to $4000 ???
not knocking you 7thgen01 so please dont take it that way... i just dont see any difference
if one shop wanted to give him the engine for free and charge $4000 for labor its still the same price

now if his shop isnt experienced with this swap and you guys are ... then its definatly something to consider

Back