Good Price?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Impr...585880611QQrdZ1

i Think It Looks Like a Potential PPROJECT Jdm Racer ? Wht Do u Think ?

looks like a gigantic headache to me. Its over priced, and you have to pay shipping to the US and deal with all of the fun shit you have to deal with when importing vechiles.. Taxes, inspection, getting it street leagal etc... and being a 2006 model, that will be 987697865 times harder.

And, although the car is nice, you can get much better for the money. 35k + 30k import/tax/converting to US specs, etc...

Project?? Its brand spankin' new.. its not a "project car"

so, in short.. NO I don't think it looks like a "project jdm racer" Looks like a nice car that should stay across the pond. If I were to import a car and go through that hell, it would be a skyline fo shizzo.

Quoted post[/post]]
looks like a gigantic headache to me. Its over priced, and you have to pay shipping to the US and deal with all of the fun shit you have to deal with when importing vechiles.. Taxes, inspection, getting it street leagal etc... and being a 2006 model, that will be 987697865 times harder.

And, although the car is nice, you can get much better for the money. 35k + 30k import/tax/converting to US specs, etc...

Project?? Its brand spankin' new.. its not a "project car"

so, in short.. NO I don't think it looks like a "project jdm racer" Looks like a nice car that should stay across the pond. If I were to import a car and go through that hell, it would be a skyline fo shizzo.
:werd: :withstupid:
The only car worth doing that for would be the Skyline. Looks like a big waste of money for what you would get in the long run. Don't waste your time.

it looks like a decroted piece of crapola.

Back