good read/debate on the Sharpton vows to "close this city" topic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Interesting.

It was an abuse of force IMO and they shouldn't have been acquitted.

I never liked Sharpton.

:werd:

Regardless of what happened here, Sharpton is an idiot. Two of the cops themselves were black, and the third one wasn't white, so I don't really understand why he's even involved here. The case is about whether or not the cops used excessive force, not about racism.

And yeah, like the guy on the other forum said, these people are all too happy to march with Reverend Sharpton and demand the shut-down of the city, but they'd change their tunes real quick if the welfare checks quit coming...

Interesting.

It was an abuse of force IMO and they shouldn't have been acquitted.

Opinions don't count, definition of law does and by that virtue it was not thank you very much

keep your two cents (1.5 cents Canadian) and refer to my signature

I'm sick of seeing people say/ write "IMO (insert ignorant stance which is based on poor logic or lack of situational education)", just because you have an opinion doesn't make it valid.

Sharpton is a piece of shit that just needs to die. He will jump on anything that can get him or anyone else TV time. I would say someone should just shoot him but he would probably survive and be a living martyr. That would be terrible for the HUMAN race.

Every time i so much as see al sharpton's name, i just start having a bad day...

RAWR....

Back